Nice to meet you, we’re Vesta Healthcare.
Vesta Healthcare is a startup with a simple mission: Delivering extraordinary health outcomes by unlocking the power of caregivers. We enable people with home care needs to thrive at home, in their community by assuring their caregivers have the resources, data, and support they need. We achieve this through a combination of analytics, technology, clinical provider services, and deep healthcare expertise.
Our program monitors in real-time, identifying issues before they become health events, and helping connect those in need with Vesta clinicians and others who can help via technologies such as video, chat, and telephone. Our technology platform includes home-based mobile applications, a clinical dashboard, and data analytics on data not previously available to health professionals. We are disrupting a $109 billion industry and have recently closed our latest funding round with a blue-chip list of investors.
We’re looking to add to our team of experts who care deeply about our mission.
Our team is passionate, driven, collaborative, intellectually curious, and excited about the opportunity to transform our healthcare system. We're inspired by caregivers and seek to create a platform that recognizes, utilizes and supports the vital role they play. We strive to continuously learn, explore, experiment and achieve results. We are here to improve the quality of life for caregivers and care recipients, allowing them to focus on the important things (like going to the mall with their grandkids)
The ideal teammate would be…
A combination of creative and strategic, with a strong ability to translate strategy to execution. A fast-paced, results-oriented person, this person is a strong communicator who can channel our voice to create a consistent brand and marketing experience externally and internally. You are curious about the evolving digital health world and what competitors are doing, and can take that knowledge to help position us to stand out from the crowd. You believe creating simplicity from complicated ecosystems, understanding what creates value for different parties, and translating that into impactful marketing outputs is a fun and exciting challenge. You have experience with a variety of different aspects of marketing - brand, product, consumer outreach and engagement, channel, digital and more, and excel at collaboratively delivering integrated strategies to drive growth. And most of all, a mission-driven passion for improving healthcare and outcomes for those who need it most is ingrained in who you are.
The ideal teammate would be able to:
- Partner closely with Strategy, Sales, Partner Success, Enrollment, Engagement and Product teams
- Define our marketing strategy, positioning, value proposition messaging and content
- Evaluate the external landscape and engage with clients, partners and users to understand audience needs and inform compelling marketing strategies
- Effectively execute integrated marketing strategies
- Own development of communications and marketing collateral materials and assets, including copywriting and creative design
- Own development and management of marketing channels, including print, digital, PR and conferences
- Manage external agencies, contractors and vendors to support execution
- Measure and analyze impact of marketing efforts and spend to maximize ROI
Would you describe yourself as someone who has:
- A BA/BS degree (preferred)
- Experience in healthcare marketing, preferably with Medicare or Medicaid populations (required)
- 5+ years of marketing experience; or any combination of education and experience which would provide an equivalent background
- A demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive level
- Experience working with marketing/PR agencies or contractors
- Proficiency with key marketing tools, e.g. WordPress, Photoshop, Spark, Illustrator, InDesign, Pixlr, Email marketing platforms, CRM, etc.
- Track record of creating and managing effective marketing campaigns for consumer and customer audiences
- Enjoys developing the big picture strategy and plan, but also loves being in the details to develop creative, copy and materials
- Ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
In addition to amazing teammates, we also offer:
- Health, dental, and vision insurance with a choice of many different plans/costs partially subsidized by us
- Paid vacation
- Paid Sick/personal days
- ~10 paid holidays
- One time reimbursement to set up your home office
- Monthly reimbursement for internet or other home office expenses
- Monthly gym reimbursement to be used for gyms, home equipment, online classes, etc
- Basic Life & AD&D, Short-term and Long-term Disability Benefits paid fully by us
- Voluntary benefits such as Pet, Home and Auto, Legal Insurance plus more
- Pre-tax Flex Spending/Dependent Care/Transit accounts
- Partial ownership of Vesta Healthcare via stock options
We look forward to speaking with you!
Vesta Healthcare is committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business and our people. Vesta Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Candidates are selected without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, marital status, or sexual orientation, in accordance with federal and state law.