Nice to meet you, we’re Vesta Healthcare.
Vesta Healthcare is a startup with a simple mission: Delivering extraordinary outcomes by unlocking the power of caregivers. We enable people with personal assistance to thrive at home, in their community by assuring their caregivers have the resources, data, and support they need. We achieve this through a combination of analytics, technology, services, and deep healthcare expertise.
Our program monitors in real-time, identifying issues before they become health events, and helping connect those in need with those who can help via technologies such as video, chat, and telephone. Our technology platform includes home-based mobile applications, a clinical dashboard, and data analytics on data not previously available to health professionals. We are disrupting a $109 billion industry and have recently closed our latest funding round with a blue-chip list of investors.
We’re looking to add to our team of experts who care deeply about our mission.
Our team is passionate, driven, collaborative, intellectually curious, and excited about the opportunity to transform our healthcare system. We're inspired by caregivers and seek to create a platform that recognizes, utilizes and supports the vital role they play. We strive to continuously learn, explore, experiment and achieve results. We are here to improve the quality of life for caregivers and care recipients, allowing them to focus on the important things (like going to the mall with their grandkids)
The ideal teammate would be…
A Program Operations Coordinator who is passionate about providing consistent, expedient and quality administrative support to the business and clinical operations leadership team. Someone who is responsible for work/project plan development and daily review, they anticipate documentation needed for timely submission of tasks based on their assigned projects. Success in this role means maintaining and improving project delivery with an exceptional internal and external stakeholder experience.
This role will work cross functionally with Business Development, Client Success, Product, Engineering, and Data teams in order to manage projects. They will interface with clients, partners, vendors and the administrative work required for projects including implementation and process improvement plans.
Reporting to our Vice President of Implementation and Special Projects, you will be responsible for meeting or exceeding project execution timelines, preparing and organizing project plans and communicating task expectations to project stakeholders early and often. The role includes updating, monitoring and maintaining all tracking tools necessary for timely delivery of projects.
The ideal teammate would be able to:
- Prepare and manage plans related to assigned projects from management, make decisions as needed to present status of projects, make preliminary recommendations for corrective action or critical path to meet timelines
- Work with colleagues on assigned projects and provide administrative assistance to management, collect status updates, compile and prepare material for specific projects, as needed
- Produce and maintain weekly and monthly project summaries for management review
- Act as a resource for operations leadership in addressing complex or problematic issues by organizing work plans to execute on process improvements
- Arrange logistical details for project participants and other project related meetings; including securing meeting times, coordinating with managers on meeting materials and agendas
- Perform project support, which includes, but is not limited to; developing project plans, the follow up of outstanding task or deliverables, organizing project documents for future reference and meeting minutes
- Provide verbal and written communication with all project stakeholders as needed to update project documentation
- Assist with the preparation of drafting material for presentations or reports related to assigned projects
- Participate in special projects and perform other duties, as required
Would you describe yourself as someone who has:
- A minimum of 3+ years of project management/executive assistant experience and/or certification (required)
- Experience managing multiple calendars and scheduling meetings for C-Suite (required)
- Experience making PowerPoint presentations that is viewed by C-Suite (required)
- Knowledge of Medicare and Medicaid managed care (preferred)
- Excellent organizational and attention to detail skills with proven ability to multi-task and re-prioritize based on business needs
- Self motivation, and is goal driven/results focused
- A proven ability to handle complex projects that require cross team coordination and high degree of accuracy
- Advance proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and/or Google Suite, and has worked with CRM
- Independent judgment within policy and procedure guidelines established by the company
In addition to amazing teammates, we also offer:
- Health, dental, and vision insurance with a choice of many different plans/costs partially subsidized by us
- Paid vacation
- Paid Sick/personal days
- ~10 paid holidays
- One time reimbursement to set up your home office
- Monthly reimbursement for internet or other home office expenses
- Monthly gym reimbursement to be used for gyms, home equipment, online classes, etc
- Basic Life & AD&D, Short-term and Long-term Disability Benefits paid fully by us
- Voluntary benefits such as Pet, Home and Auto, Legal Insurance plus more
- Pre-tax Flex Spending/Dependent Care/Transit accounts
- Partial ownership of Vesta Healthcare via stock options
We look forward to speaking with you!
Vesta Healthcare is committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business and our people. Vesta Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Candidates are selected without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, marital status, or sexual orientation, in accordance with federal and state law.