Nice to meet you, we’re Vesta Healthcare.
Vesta Healthcare is a startup with a simple mission: Delivering extraordinary outcomes by unlocking the power of caregivers. We enable people with personal assistance to thrive at home, in their community by assuring their caregivers have the resources, data, and support they need. We achieve this through a combination of analytics, technology, services, and deep healthcare expertise.
Our program monitors in real-time, identifying issues before they become health events, and helping connect those in need with those who can help via technologies such as video, chat, and telephone. Our technology platform includes home-based mobile applications, a clinical dashboard, and data analytics on data not previously available to health professionals. We are disrupting a $109 billion industry and have recently closed our latest funding round with a blue-chip list of investors.
We’re looking to add to our team of experts who care deeply about our mission.
Our team is passionate, driven, collaborative, intellectually curious, and excited about the opportunity to transform our healthcare system. We're inspired by caregivers and seek to create a platform that recognizes, utilizes and supports the vital role they play. We strive to continuously learn, explore, experiment and achieve results. We are here to improve the quality of life for caregivers and care recipients, allowing them to focus on the important things (like going to the mall with their grandkids)
The ideal teammate would be…
Responsible for developing long-term relationships with clients, connecting with key internal/ external business executives and stakeholders to meet key performance indicators. The Regional Director will manage a team that will liaise between clients and cross-functional internal groups to ensure the timely and successful delivery of Vesta Healthcare program services according to client service level agreements and scope of work. They will be responsible for the ongoing satisfaction of the client.
The ideal teammate would be able to:
- Manage client KPIs & SLAs to meet established clinical/financial outcomes
- Establish internal/external action plans to course correct negative trends
- Oversee client meeting material and program collateral
- Monitor client satisfaction/escalation management and troubleshoot (root cause analysis)
- Lead monthly meeting committees for clients
- Collect partner feedback; working with product/marketing teams on engagement strategies
- Direct client contract communication documents such as accounts and/or summaries, relationship mapping, contract directories, work plans, and communication materials
- Stay current of key industry trends to make recommendations on new revenue opportunities/product features
Would you describe yourself as someone who has:
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred)
- 5+ years of leading customer/team management or equivalent experience (required)
- Experience maintaining relationships with agencies/health plans/payors/partners while achieving key metrics/goals (required)
- Strong organizational skills, including the ability to prioritize and lead several complex projects simultaneously
- Passionate about our mission to improve people’s lives
- Comfortable in a dynamic and always evolving start-up environment
- Healthcare or related experience is a plus
In addition to amazing teammates, we also offer:
- Health, dental, and vision insurance with a choice of many different plans/costs partially subsidized by us
- Paid vacation
- Paid Sick/personal days
- ~10 paid holidays
- One time reimbursement to set up your home office
- Monthly reimbursement for internet or other home office expenses
- Monthly gym reimbursement to be used for gyms, home equipment, online classes, etc
- Basic Life & AD&D, Short-term and Long-term Disability Benefits paid fully by us
- Voluntary benefits such as Pet, Home and Auto, Legal Insurance plus more
- Pre-tax Flex Spending/Dependent Care/Transit accounts
- Partial ownership of Vesta Healthcare via stock options
We look forward to speaking with you!
Vesta Healthcare is committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business and our people. Vesta Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Candidates are selected without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, marital status, or sexual orientation, in accordance with federal and state law.