Nice to meet you, we’re Vesta Healthcare.
Vesta Healthcare is a startup with a simple mission: Delivering extraordinary outcomes by unlocking the power of caregivers. We enable people with personal assistance to thrive at home, in their community by assuring their caregivers have the resources, data, and support they need. We achieve this through a combination of analytics, technology, services, and deep healthcare expertise.
Our program monitors in real-time, identifying issues before they become health events, and helping connect those in need with those who can help via technologies such as video, chat, and telephone. Our technology platform includes home-based mobile applications, a clinical dashboard, and data analytics on data not previously available to health professionals. We are disrupting a $109 billion industry and have recently closed our latest funding round with a blue-chip list of investors.
We’re looking to add to our team of experts who care deeply about our mission.
Our team is passionate, driven, collaborative, intellectually curious, and excited about the opportunity to transform our healthcare system. We're inspired by caregivers and seek to create a platform that recognizes, utilizes and supports the vital role they play. We strive to continuously learn, explore, experiment and achieve results. We are here to improve the quality of life for caregivers and care recipients, allowing them to focus on the important things (like going to the mall with their grandkids)
The ideal teammate would be…
A Market Manager who will be the “on the ground” liaison for local level health plan staff in both implementation and training. They will be responsible for the daily review of client dashboard metrics to determine directional trends of KPIs. This person will oversee the management of client work plan activities and deliverables. They will conduct ongoing client implementation support including introduction/orientations and relationship growth/management. They are capable of building a shared understanding of a problem or opportunity amongst a diverse group of project participants; and can foster and manage healthy conflict.
The ideal teammate would be able to:
- Manage post-sales process, through implementation, launch, and on-going customer engagement
- Build effective strategies, tools, and processes to deliver growth and increased value to our customers.
- Influence future lifetime value through higher product and service adoption, customer satisfaction, and contract renewals
- Cross-departmental collaboration with Business Development, Marketing, Operations and Product to streamline workflows and create a seamless customer experience
- Possess a strong understanding of business processes and client KPI/SLA expectations/metrics
- Responsible for continuous process assessment related to the intake of customer membership referrals to ensure highest level of traceability, processing speed, quality, completeness and conversion rates
- Assess of the client environment for gaps in knowledge about Vesta products/services
- Create, organize and conduct client presentations. Including maintaining timely and accurate client meeting agendas, minutes and work plans
- Update and maintain client contract communication documents in shared drives including account contracts, account summaries, relationship mapping, contact directories, work plans and communication material
Would you describe yourself as someone who has:
- 3-4+ years of Healthcare Account Management or Healthcare Client Services experience (required)
- Experience overseeing/managing/implementing new health plan relationships and partnerships (required)
- Strong organizational skills, including the ability to prioritize and lead several complex projects simultaneously
- Passionate about our mission to improve people’s lives
- Comfortable in a dynamic and always evolving start-up environment
- Healthcare or related experience is a plus
In addition to amazing teammates, we also offer:
- Health, dental, and vision insurance with a choice of many different plans/costs partially subsidized by us
- Paid vacation
- Paid Sick/personal days
- ~10 paid holidays
- One time reimbursement to set up your home office
- Monthly reimbursement for internet or other home office expenses
- Monthly gym reimbursement to be used for gyms, home equipment, online classes, etc
- Basic Life & AD&D, Short-term and Long-term Disability Benefits paid fully by us
- Voluntary benefits such as Pet, Home and Auto, Legal Insurance plus more
- Pre-tax Flex Spending/Dependent Care/Transit accounts
- Partial ownership of Vesta Healthcare via stock options
We look forward to speaking with you!
Vesta Healthcare is committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business and our people. Vesta Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Candidates are selected without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, marital status, or sexual orientation, in accordance with federal and state law.