Nice to meet you, we’re Vesta Healthcare.
Vesta Healthcare is a startup with a simple mission: Delivering extraordinary outcomes by unlocking the power of caregivers. We enable people with personal assistance to thrive at home, in their community by assuring their caregivers have the resources, data, and support they need. We achieve this through a combination of analytics, technology, services, and deep healthcare expertise.
At Vesta Healthcare, we enable people with personal assistance to thrive at home, in their community by assuring the people they rely on, their caregivers, have the resources, data, and support they need. We achieve this through a combination of analytics, technology, services, and deep healthcare expertise. Our analytics help identify and target the right people and populations. Our technology creates real-time connectivity and actionable data out of observations. Our services connect to real people who can help when needs arise, and our healthcare expertise helps us understand how we create value for both payers and providers.
Vesta Healthcare partners with physician groups and home care agencies to help implement and deliver these services; providing administrative support, and helping to find committed and capable staff for the physician group.
We’re looking to add to our team of experts who care deeply about our mission.
Our team is passionate, driven, collaborative, intellectually curious, and excited about the opportunity to transform our healthcare system. We're inspired by caregivers and seek to create a platform that recognizes, utilizes and supports the vital role they play. We strive to continuously learn, explore, experiment and achieve results. We are here to improve the quality of life for caregivers and care recipients, allowing them to focus on the important things (like going to the mall with their grandkids)
The ideal teammate would be...
A person who’s passionate about working closely with a clinical team to ensure the best clinical outcomes for those we serve. A person who enjoys a fast paced clinical environment, performing telephonic and virtual visits related to proactive chronic care management, remote patient monitoring, and/or resolving more urgent clinical issues quickly. Lastly, someone who aspires to work with a company who is on the leading edge of community health working with partners to allow our elderly to remain at home and free of avoidable hospitalizations. This per diem role is remote and will be paid per visit. Must be available for at least 24 hours per week during 9am-6pm ET hours and/or 9am-2pm ET on the weekends.
The ideal teammate would be able to:
- Conduct video visits for chronic care management and remote patient monitoring to create an appropriate care plan for the member
- Conduct care coordination and recommend/identify cost effective research based treatment and intervention
- Utilize strong clinical skills in physical assessment and chronic disease management for at risk adults and apply member specific Care Management and individualized care planning
- Be comfortable with advanced care planning discussions with caregivers and members
- Serve as a consulting resource on care management practice as needed
- Attend meetings, training sessions and participates on committees as needed
- Possess a strong knowledge of clinical procedures, standards and quality control checks
- Possess a strong knowledge of medical conditions, interventions and treatment
- Provide members, caregivers and facility education
- Monitor the quality of member’s care and updates plan of care
Would you describe yourself as someone who has:
- Certified and licensed as a Nurse Practitioner in good standing in New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, and/or Massachusetts (required)
- Master’s or doctoral degree from an accredited institution for nurse practitioners (required)
- Medicare participation and ability to have the company bill for services on your behalf (required)
- Certification from ANCC (or equivalent) as an Adult, Family, Geriatric, and/or Acute Nurse practitioner (required)
- 1+ years of Nurse Practitioner Experience (required), qualified for independent practice in your licensed jurisdiction (preferred)
- 1+ years of telephonic triage or equivalent experience (required)
- 2+ years of clinical experience working with complex adult populations (required)
- Ability to practice independently with little clinical support (required)
- Comfort using technology like Google Suite, multiple EMRs, Slack (required)
- Experience working in home care and/or family medicine, geriatrics (preferred)
- Experience working within a clinical team environment
- The ability to work remotely and has a private area with a computer in their home/workspace (required).
- Strong organizational skills, including the ability to prioritize
- Passionate about our mission to improve people’s lives
- Comfortable in a dynamic and always evolving startup environment
If yes, then we look forward to speaking to you!
Vesta Healthcare is committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business and our people. Vesta Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Candidates are selected without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, marital status, or sexual orientation, in accordance with federal and state law.