Nice to meet you, we’re Vesta Healthcare.
Vesta Healthcare is a startup with a simple mission: Delivering extraordinary outcomes by unlocking the power of caregivers. We enable people with personal assistance to thrive at home, in their community by assuring their caregivers have the resources, data, and support they need. We achieve this through a combination of analytics, technology, services, and deep healthcare expertise.
At Vesta Healthcare, we enable people with personal assistance to thrive at home, in their community by assuring the people they rely on, their caregivers, have the resources, data, and support they need. We achieve this through a combination of analytics, technology, services, and deep healthcare expertise. Our analytics help identify and target the right people and populations. Our technology creates real-time connectivity and actionable data out of observations. Our services connect to real people who can help when needs arise, and our healthcare expertise helps us understand how we create value for both payers and providers.
Vesta Healthcare partners with physician groups and home care agencies to help implement and deliver these services; providing administrative support, and helping to find committed and capable staff for the physician group.
We’re looking to add to our team of experts who care deeply about our mission.
Our team is passionate, driven, collaborative, intellectually curious, and excited about the opportunity to transform our healthcare system. We're inspired by caregivers and seek to create a platform that recognizes, utilizes and supports the vital role they play. We strive to continuously learn, explore, experiment and achieve results. We are here to improve the quality of life for caregivers and care recipients, allowing them to focus on the important things (like going to the mall with their grandkids)
The ideal teammate would be...
A Registered Nurse to work night/weekend/holiday shifts with some weekday coverage from the comfort of their own home. This position is flexible and requires RNs who are comfortable performing triage for the elderly population using a virtual visit technology (Telehealth). You will play an integral role in reducing unnecessary utilization of the Emergency Room and maintain the patients’ independence and safety at home with the correct interventions.
The ideal candidate would be able to:
- Receive clinical calls and triage
- Utilize telehealth system and perform virtual visits
- Coordinate care appropriately and timely with members of care team both internal and external
- Have the ability to educate members, family or other caregivers on chronic conditions, diet changes, and pieces of their care plan
- Have confidence in ability to triage appropriately in a setting where other healthcare professionals are not available for collaboration
- Utilize technology for documentation
Would you describe yourself as someone who has:
- Graduated from an accredited nursing program (required)
- Current RN License in good standing and with ability to obtain other states upon hire (required, additional licenses to be reimbursed)
- The ability to speak English and Spanish fluently (preferred)
- A Registered Nurse license with at least 5 years of home health, telephone triage and/or inpatient/acute experience (required)
- The ability to work a minimum of 20 hours a week on Monday through Friday, 9am-5pm Eastern time (required)
- The ability to work remotely and has a private area with a computer in their home/workspace (required).
- Confidence with clinical skills in performance of telephonic triage
- A genuine, compassionate desire to serve others and help those in need
If yes, then we look forward to speaking to you!
Vesta Healthcare is committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business and our people. Vesta Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Candidates are selected without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, marital status, or sexual orientation, in accordance with federal and state law.