Nice to meet you, we’re Vesta Healthcare.
Vesta Healthcare is a startup with a simple mission: Delivering extraordinary outcomes by unlocking the power of caregivers. We enable people with personal assistance to thrive at home, in their community by assuring their caregivers have the resources, data, and support they need. We achieve this through a combination of analytics, technology, services, and deep healthcare expertise.
Our program monitors in real-time, identifying issues before they become health events, and helping connect those in need with those who can help via technologies such as video, chat, and telephone. Our technology platform includes home-based mobile applications, a clinical dashboard, and data analytics on data not previously available to health professionals. We are disrupting a $109 billion industry and have recently closed our latest funding round with a blue-chip list of investors.
We’re looking to add to our team of experts who care deeply about our mission.
Our team is passionate, driven, collaborative, intellectually curious, and excited about the opportunity to transform our healthcare system. We're inspired by caregivers and seek to create a platform that recognizes, utilizes and supports the vital role they play. We strive to continuously learn, explore, experiment and achieve results. We are here to improve the quality of life for caregivers and care recipients, allowing them to focus on the important things (like going to the mall with their grandkids)
The ideal teammate would be…
A Product Manager who is passionate about working closely with users to create thoughtful products for our caregivers, clinicians, care managers and partners. Someone who understands how to use both data and qualitative user research as inputs to decision making. They are capable of building a shared understanding of a problem or opportunity amongst a diverse group of project participants; and can foster and manage healthy conflict.
The ideal teammate will be able to:
- Create and maintain market personas that demonstrate an understanding of the problems/needs of our internal and external stakeholders, and the urgency / pervasiveness of those needs
- Build a shared product vision with your counterparts and find ways to help them create new value for our customers
- Craft market requirements that articulate the magnitude and importance of business opportunities
- Shape and prioritize our product roadmaps, evangelizing and communicating our value proposition
- Translate those stakeholder needs into requirements and stories for our our engineering teams
- Continue to push innovation to empower our caregivers and clinicians to improve health outcomes for our patients
- Be able to weave together business outcomes, user needs and technology constraints to develop great products
- Support your product management peers in continually finding new methodologies, tools, and habits to approach product problem-solving and value creation
- Create business cases that describe the estimated costs and financial impact for new product initiatives, including a discussion of the assumptions, risks, and hypotheses that are being evaluated
Would you describe yourself as someone who has:
- 5-6 years of product management or equivalent experience (required)
- Experience with the end-to-end lifecycle for a product (required)
- Experience working in healthcare (preferred)
- Strong program management and organizational skills, including the ability to prioritize and lead several complex projects simultaneously
- Passion about our mission to improve people’s lives
- Excitement about being in a dynamic and always evolving start-up environment
In addition to amazing teammates, we also offer:
- Health, dental, and vision insurance with a choice of many different plans/costs partially subsidized by us
- Paid vacation
- Paid Sick/personal days
- ~10 paid holidays
- One time reimbursement to set up your home office
- Monthly reimbursement for internet or other home office expenses
- Monthly gym reimbursement to be used for gyms, home equipment, online classes, etc
- Basic Life & AD&D, Short-term and Long-term Disability Benefits paid fully by us
- Voluntary benefits such as Pet, Home and Auto, Legal Insurance plus more
- Pre-tax Flex Spending/Dependent Care/Transit accounts
- Partial ownership of Vesta Healthcare via stock options
We look forward to speaking with you!
Vesta Healthcare is committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business and our people. Vesta Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Candidates are selected without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, marital status, or sexual orientation, in accordance with federal and state law.