Nice to meet you, we’re Vesta Healthcare.
Vesta Healthcare is a startup with a simple mission: Delivering extraordinary outcomes by unlocking the power of caregivers. Caregivers are one of the largest, most untapped resources in the healthcare delivery system and are the unsung heroes of their care recipients. Yet despite their vital role, they are largely unsupported and invisible to the healthcare ecosystem.
At Vesta Healthcare, we enable people with personal assistance to thrive at home, in their community by assuring the people they rely on, their caregivers, have the resources, data, and support they need. We achieve this through a combination of analytics, technology, services, and deep healthcare expertise. Our analytics help identify and target the right people and populations. Our technology creates real-time connectivity and actionable data out of observations. Our services connect to real people who can help when needs arise, and our healthcare expertise helps us understand how we create value for both payers and providers.
Our program monitors in real-time, identifying issues before they become health events, and helping connect those in need with those who can help via technologies such as video, chat, and telephone. Our technology platform includes home-based mobile applications, a clinical dashboard, and data analytics on data not previously available to health professionals. We are disrupting a $109 billion industry and have just closed our latest funding round with a blue-chip list of investors.
We’re looking to add to our team of experts who care deeply about our mission.
Our team is passionate, driven, collaborative, intellectually curious, and excited about the opportunity to transform our healthcare system. We're inspired by caregivers and seek to create a platform that recognizes, utilizes and supports the vital role they play. We strive to continuously learn, explore, experiment and achieve results. We are here to improve the quality of life for caregivers and care recipients, allowing them to focus on the important things (like going to the mall with their grandkids)
The ideal teammate would be…
An IT Specialist who’s passionate about working closely with a team of engineers, clinicians, and care managers who are changing the way we age at home. Someone who is able to support our information assets and operations, enterprise software, implementations, and provide IT support. They are capable of helping fix both individual and company-wide tech issues with a smile on their face. Being an individual contributor role, this person won’t be afraid to roll up their sleeves and dig in. THIS IS A REMOTE ROLE FOR SOMEONE BASED IN THE DALLAS, FT. WORTH, TX AREA WITH WEEKLY TRAVEL TO/FROM FRISCO, TX FOR EQUIPMENT PICKUP AND DROPOFF. (EST 1 TO 3 TIMES PER WEEK)
The ideal teammate would be able to:
- Document and manage inventory and configuration of PCs/Macs for new employees, on-boardings and off-boarding
- Manage the supply chain for mobile devices deployed to clients, including, configuration, deployment, and reclamation
- Provision enterprise software licensing, deployment, and documentation of applications including, but not limited to:
- Enterprise infrastructure - G-Suite +
- Microsoft Office 365
- MDM - JAMF / Kaseya / Hexnode
- VOIP - Ring Central
- Provide IT support after escalation from our 3rd party IT support vendor
- Assist management with security related deployments and audits
Would you describe yourself as someone who has:
- The ability to work from home and lives in the Dallas area (required)
- The ability to travel to Frisco, TX to pick up and drop off equipment. Currently estimated at 1 to 3 times per week based on equipment needs (required)
- A minimum 3 years experience supporting IT systems and networks (required)
- Experience working in a regulated healthcare environment/full understanding of HIPAA requirements (preferred)
- Experience working with Macs AND PC’s (required)
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Strong customer focus and a sense of urgency
- Strong organizational skills, including the ability to prioritize several tasks simultaneously
- Passionate about our mission to improve people’s lives
- Comfortable in a dynamic and always evolving start-up environment
If yes, then we look forward to speaking to you!
Vesta Healthcare is committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business and our people. Vesta Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Candidates are selected without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, marital status, or sexual orientation, in accordance with federal and state law.