Nice to meet you, we’re Vesta Healthcare.
Vesta Healthcare is a startup with a simple mission: Delivering extraordinary outcomes by unlocking the power of caregivers. Caregivers are one of the largest, most untapped resources in the healthcare delivery system and are the unsung heroes of their care recipients. Yet despite their vital role, they are largely unsupported and invisible to the healthcare ecosystem.
At Vesta Healthcare, we enable people with personal assistance to thrive at home, in their community by assuring the people they rely on, their caregivers, have the resources, data, and support they need. We achieve this through a combination of analytics, technology, services, and deep healthcare expertise. Our analytics help identify and target the right people and populations. Our technology creates real-time connectivity and actionable data out of observations. Our services connect to real people who can help when needs arise, and our healthcare expertise helps us understand how we create value for both payers and providers.
Our program monitors in real-time, identifying issues before they become health events, and helping connect those in need with those who can help via technologies such as video, chat, and telephone. Our technology platform includes home-based mobile applications, a clinical dashboard, and data analytics on data not previously available to health professionals. We are disrupting a $109 billion industry and have recently closed our latest funding round with a blue-chip list of investors.
We’re looking to add to our team of experts who care deeply about our mission.
Our team is passionate, driven, collaborative, intellectually curious, and excited about the opportunity to transform our healthcare system. We're inspired by caregivers and seek to create a platform that recognizes, utilizes and supports the vital role they play. We strive to continuously learn, explore, experiment and achieve results. We are here to improve the quality of life for caregivers and care recipients, allowing them to focus on the important things (like going to the mall with their grandkids)
The ideal teammate would be…
An individual passionate about helping people and problem solving through collaboration. Our ideal candidate is detail- and people-oriented, dynamic, and will always go the extra mile to see our team be successful. Someone who greatly enjoys training others, speaking with older adults and their care teams about our program, data analysis, accountability metrics, and creating a fun work environment. They are proactive problem-solvers, motivated to seek out trends, and like to collaborate cross-functionally to achieve shared goals.
The ideal teammate would be able to:
- Effectively support ongoing member and caregiver engagement with the Vesta Healthcare program through outbound calls and other outreach mediums
- Respond to inbound calls from members and caregivers regarding use of both the mobile and tablet-based Vesta Healthcare application
- Collaborate closely with the Program Enrollment Specialists on the post-onboarding experience for both members and caregivers, providing high-touch support and necessary resources
- Facilitate new care team member onboarding as new contacts are identified during outreach, in partnership with Program Enrollment Specialists
- Manage a frequently evolving outreach list to drive consistent and diversified growth in Vesta Healthcare’s engaged user community
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams in troubleshooting and resolution of reported issues with the Vesta Healthcare application and devices
- Partner with internal Product and Clinical teams on member experience improvement initiatives
- Track all outreach activities to facilitate consistent reporting and insight into most effective re-engagement strategies
- Function within timeframes of a fast-paced startup in the healthcare environment
- Perform other duties as required or assigned
Would you describe yourself as someone who has:
- Fluency in Spanish and English (preferred)
- 1-3 years of healthcare industry experience (required)
- 1-3 years experience working in customer service, service industry, or philanthropy (preferred)
- A Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Passion about healthcare and affecting change in the current healthcare environment
- A strong proficiency in computer software navigation
- A fundamental knowledge of GSuite
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; is able to communicate professionally with patients and customers
- Strong problem solving skills; able to identify problems and escalate when appropriate
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to multitask
- Ability to perform duties as assigned or requested
- Comfort in a dynamic and always evolving startup environment
In addition to amazing teammates, we also offer:
- Health, dental, and vision insurance with a choice of many different plans/costs partially subsidized by us
- Three weeks paid vacation
- 10 sick/personal days
- ~10 paid holidays
- $350 one time reimbursement to set up your home office
- $50/month reimbursement for internet or other home office expenses
- $50/month gym reimbursement to be used for gyms, home equipment, online classes, etc
- Basic Life & AD&D, Short-term and Long-term Disability Benefits paid fully by us
- Voluntary benefits such as Pet, Home and Auto, Legal Insurance plus more
- Pre-tax Flex Spending/Dependent Care/Transit accounts
- Partial ownership of Vesta Healthcare via stock options
We look forward to speaking to you!
Vesta Healthcare is committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business and our people. Vesta Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Candidates are selected without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, marital status, or sexual orientation, in accordance with federal and state law.