Nice to meet you, we’re Vesta Healthcare.
Vesta Healthcare is a startup with a simple mission: Delivering extraordinary outcomes by unlocking the power of caregivers. Caregivers are one of the largest, most untapped resources in the healthcare delivery system and are the unsung heroes of their care recipients. Yet despite their vital role, they are largely unsupported and invisible to the healthcare ecosystem.
At Vesta Healthcare, we enable people with personal assistance to thrive at home, in their community by assuring the people they rely on, their caregivers, have the resources, data, and support they need. We achieve this through a combination of analytics, technology, services, and deep healthcare expertise. Our analytics help identify and target the right people and populations. Our technology creates real-time connectivity and actionable data out of observations. Our services connect to real people who can help when needs arise, and our healthcare expertise helps us understand how we create value for both payers and providers.
Our program monitors in real-time, identifying issues before they become health events, and helping connect those in need with those who can help via technologies such as video, chat, and telephone. Our technology platform includes home-based mobile applications, a clinical dashboard, and data analytics on data not previously available to health professionals. We are disrupting a $109 billion industry and have recently closed our latest funding round with a blue-chip list of investors.
We’re looking to add to our team of experts who care deeply about our mission.
Our team is passionate, driven, collaborative, intellectually curious, and excited about the opportunity to transform our healthcare system. We're inspired by caregivers and seek to create a platform that recognizes, utilizes and supports the vital role they play. We strive to continuously learn, explore, experiment and achieve results. We are here to improve the quality of life for caregivers and care recipients, allowing them to focus on the important things (like going to the mall with their grandkids)
The ideal teammate would be…
Someone who is customer-obsessed, energetic, and a highly-motivated individual. The Customer Success Manager (CSM) is responsible for building and maintaining strong relationships within assigned accounts at both an operational and executive level, ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction and recognition of ROI. This role is responsible for leading renewals and growth opportunities within assigned accounts. The CSM works closely with our customers alongside Customer Support, Implementation, Engagement and Clinical Services to ensure our solutions are delivered successfully.
The ideal teammate would be able to:
- Develop sustainable models that will support strategy
- Build relationships with assigned customers, help them with issues, and continually delight them with a positive, customer-centric attitude. Provide proactive strategy with their assigned customer accounts
- Work with customers to ensure Vesta programs are leveraged effectively
- Ensure customers are finding value in our solutions
- Become an expert in Vesta’s programs and educate customers on the use and benefits of our solutions
- Serve as frontline customer single point of contact, tackling customer experience issues as needed
- Act as a customer advocate, capturing product requests and relaying feedback to product teams
- Focus on essential customer activities, including satisfaction, account renewal and upsell/growth
- Work in tandem with business operations to refine and improve quality, effectiveness, and efficiency of processes
Would you describe yourself as someone who has:
- 2-4 years of experience in a customer-facing role, such as account management or customer success/management in healthcare (required)
- Experience working with senior and executive level customer contacts (preferred)
- Prior experience in post-acute care (homecare) (preferred)
- Experience with Chronic Care Management and Remote Patient Monitoring (preferred)
- Strong phone, written and verbal communication skills with excellent presentation skills
- Confidence and is a high energy, self-motivated, true team player
- Demonstrated ability and desire to work and excel in fast-paced environment
- Excellent multitasking and project management skills
In addition to amazing teammates, we also offer:
- Health, dental, and vision insurance with a choice of many different plans/costs partially subsidized by us
- Three weeks paid vacation
- 10 sick/personal days
- ~10 paid holidays
- $350 one time reimbursement to set up your home office
- $50/month reimbursement for internet or other home office expenses
- $50/month gym reimbursement to be used for gyms, home equipment, online classes, etc
- Basic Life & AD&D, Short-term and Long-term Disability Benefits paid fully by us
- Voluntary benefits such as Pet, Home and Auto, Legal Insurance plus more
- Pre-tax Flex Spending/Dependent Care/Transit accounts
- Partial ownership of Vesta Healthcare via stock options
We look forward to speaking with you!
Vesta Healthcare is committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business and our people. Vesta Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Candidates are selected without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, marital status, or sexual orientation, in accordance with federal and state law.