The ideal Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) or Medical Assistant (MA) teammate would be…
A customer focused Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) or Medical Assistant (MA) responsible for assisting the team in coordinating the care of members enrolled in Medicare's chronic care management program during each calendar month. This will primarily entail periodic telephonic outreach calls to members, caregivers, and other care team members as directed with documentation in the appropriate platform to ensure compliance. The Care Coordinator will collaborate with the supervising provider and staff to conduct outreach, assessment and service planning to coordinate care for the CCM patients.
This Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) or Medical Assistant (MA) will also provide administrative support to the team, preparing charts, organizing data, and supporting the operations of the team.
The ideal teammate would be able to:
- Provide practice support including: contacting members, caregivers, and care team members as directed, work closely with the clinical team to improve the health and care of our members
- Data entry within operating dashboards, reporting and workflow platforms
- Ensure Data Quality and Accuracy
- Other administrative support
Would you describe yourself as someone who has:
- Certification as a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA), Medical Assistant (MA), or similar (required)
- A minimum of 2 years of experience working in a healthcare setting (required)
- Knowledge and understanding of medical terminology (required)
- Knowledge and understanding of chronic care management processes (required)
- Passion about healthcare and affecting change in the current healthcare environment
- A customer service mindset for both internal and external customers (required)
- A strong proficiency in computer software navigation; data entry and data cleansing
- A fundamental knowledge of Google Docs, Sheets, Slides or similar
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; is able to communicate professionally with healthcare profession
- A demonstrated ability to work effectively as a member of an interdisciplinary team, displaying good judgment and decision-making skills
- Strong problem solving skills; able to identify problems and escalate when appropriate
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to multitask
- Ability to perform duties as assigned or requested
In addition to amazing teammates, we also offer:
- Health, dental, and vision insurance with a choice of many different plans/costs partially subsidized by us
- Three weeks paid vacation
- 10 sick/personal days
- ~10 paid holidays
- $350 one time reimbursement to set up your home office
- $50/month reimbursement for internet or other home office expenses
- $50/month gym reimbursement to be used for gyms, home equipment, online classes, etc
- Basic Life & AD&D, Short-term and Long-term Disability Benefits paid fully by us
- Voluntary benefits such as Pet, Home and Auto, Legal Insurance plus more
- Pre-tax Flex Spending/Dependent Care/Transit accounts
Nice to meet you, we’re Vesta Healthcare.
Vesta Healthcare is a startup with a simple mission: Delivering extraordinary outcomes by unlocking the power of caregivers. We enable people with personal assistance to thrive at home, in their community by assuring their caregivers have the resources, data, and support they need. We achieve this through a combination of analytics, technology, services, and deep healthcare expertise.
At Vesta Healthcare, we enable people with personal assistance to thrive at home, in their community by assuring the people they rely on, their caregivers, have the resources, data, and support they need. We achieve this through a combination of analytics, technology, services, and deep healthcare expertise. Our analytics help identify and target the right people and populations. Our technology creates real-time connectivity and actionable data out of observations. Our services connect to real people who can help when needs arise, and our healthcare expertise helps us understand how we create value for both payers and providers.
Vesta Healthcare partners with physician groups and home care agencies to help implement and deliver these services; providing administrative support, and helping to find committed and capable staff for the physician group.
We’re looking to add to our team of experts who care deeply about our mission.
Our team is passionate, driven, collaborative, intellectually curious, and excited about the opportunity to transform our healthcare system. We're inspired by caregivers and seek to create a platform that recognizes, utilizes and supports the vital role they play. We strive to continuously learn, explore, experiment and achieve results. We are here to improve the quality of life for caregivers and care recipients, allowing them to focus on the important things (like going to the mall with their grandkids)
We look forward to speaking to you!
Vesta Healthcare is committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business and our people. Vesta Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Candidates are selected without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, marital status, or sexual orientation, in accordance with federal and state law.