Nice to meet you, we’re Vesta Healthcare.
Vesta Healthcare is a startup with a simple mission: Delivering extraordinary outcomes by unlocking the power of caregivers. We enable people with personal assistance to thrive at home, in their community by assuring their caregivers have the resources, data, and support they need. We achieve this through a combination of analytics, technology, services, and deep healthcare expertise.
At Vesta Healthcare, we enable people with personal assistance to thrive at home, in their community by assuring the people they rely on, their caregivers, have the resources, data, and support they need. We achieve this through a combination of analytics, technology, services, and deep healthcare expertise. Our analytics help identify and target the right people and populations. Our technology creates real-time connectivity and actionable data out of observations. Our services connect to real people who can help when needs arise, and our healthcare expertise helps us understand how we create value for both payers and providers.
Vesta Healthcare partners with physician groups and home care agencies to help implement and deliver these services; providing administrative support, and helping to find committed and capable staff for the physician group.
We’re looking to add to our team of experts who care deeply about our mission.
Our team is passionate, driven, collaborative, intellectually curious, and excited about the opportunity to transform our healthcare system. We're inspired by caregivers and seek to create a platform that recognizes, utilizes and supports the vital role they play. We strive to continuously learn, explore, experiment and achieve results. We are here to improve the quality of life for caregivers and care recipients, allowing them to focus on the important things (like going to the mall with their grandkids)
The ideal teammate would be…
As a Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse, you will be responsible for providing telephonic interventions for patients with chronic conditions. You will collaborate with all members of the clinical team under the direction of the RNs, in order to support patients in meeting their health goals. You will assist in updating Personalized Home Intervention Plans for high-risk, high-utilizer individuals to facilitate quality individualized treatment interventions and outcomes. This position will also assist the clinical team in closing HEDIS gaps in care, proactively reaching out to members to perform wellness checks and speaking about member goals. This is a remote/work from home position.
The ideal teammate would be able to:
- Complete interventions, such as telephonic wellness checks and conversations surrounding care goals
- Establish meaningful and productive relationships with members and colleagues while operating in a remote setting
- Contact patient to confirm biometric readings and request additional readings
- Report out of range biometric data to the patient’s assigned nurse
- Interact with the patient, family, physician and healthcare team to request and document information required to provide appropriate care
- Encourage patient participation and compliance in the clinical monitoring program and personalized health goals
- Document accurately and comprehensively based on the standards of practice and current organization policies; maintain the patient’s clinical chart
Would you describe yourself as someone who has:
- A nursing degree from an accredited college or university (required)
- Current NY and MA LVN/LPN Licenses (required) and PA and/or CA State (preferred) with ability to obtain others ASAP
- A minimum 2 years of experience in a fast-paced health services organization providing community care services (required)
- Strong analytical, written and verbal communication skills; demonstrated ability to think critically and make decisions based on data
- Very strong computer skills with ability to toggle between multiple systems simultaneously
- Metrics and process-driven, passionate about numbers as well as people
- Motivated self-starter and creative problem-solver who is comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- A genuine, compassionate desire to serve others and help those in need
- High speed wifi/data connection to support company provided IT equipment
- Care/Case Management experience in the ambulatory setting (preferred)
- Experience with Chronic Care Management and Advanced Care Planning workflows - (preferred)
In addition to amazing teammates, we also offer:
- Health, dental, and vision insurance with a choice of many different plans/costs partially subsidized by us
- Three weeks paid vacation
- 10 sick/personal days
- ~10 paid holidays
- $350 one time reimbursement to set up your home office
- $50/month reimbursement for internet or other home office expenses
- $50/month gym reimbursement to be used for gyms, home equipment, online classes, etc
- Basic Life & AD&D, Short-term and Long-term Disability Benefits paid fully by us
- Voluntary benefits such as Pet, Home and Auto, Legal Insurance plus more
- Pre-tax Flex Spending/Dependent Care/Transit accounts
We look forward to speaking with you!
Vesta Healthcare is committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business and our people. Vesta Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Candidates are selected without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, marital status, or sexual orientation, in accordance with federal and state law.