Nice to meet you, we’re Vesta Healthcare.
Vesta Healthcare is a startup with a simple mission: Delivering extraordinary outcomes by unlocking the power of caregivers. Caregivers are one of the largest, most untapped resources in the healthcare delivery system and are the unsung heroes of their care recipients. Yet despite their vital role, they are largely unsupported and invisible to the healthcare ecosystem.
At Vesta Healthcare, we enable people with personal assistance to thrive at home, in their community by assuring the people they rely on, their caregivers, have the resources, data, and support they need. We achieve this through a combination of analytics, technology, services, and deep healthcare expertise. Our analytics help identify and target the right people and populations. Our technology creates real-time connectivity and actionable data out of observations. Our services connect to real people who can help when needs arise, and our healthcare expertise helps us understand how we create value for both payers and providers.
Our program monitors in real-time, identifying issues before they become health events, and helping connect those in need with those who can help via technologies such as video, chat, and telephone. Our technology platform includes home-based mobile applications, a clinical dashboard, and data analytics on data not previously available to health professionals. We are disrupting a $109 billion industry and have recently closed our latest funding round with a blue-chip list of investors.
We’re looking to add to our team of experts who care deeply about our mission.
Our team is passionate, driven, collaborative, intellectually curious, and excited about the opportunity to transform our healthcare system. We're inspired by caregivers and seek to create a platform that recognizes, utilizes and supports the vital role they play. We strive to continuously learn, explore, experiment and achieve results. We are here to improve the quality of life for caregivers and care recipients, allowing them to focus on the important things (like going to the mall with their grandkids)
The ideal teammate would be…
Someone who’s passionate about people, data, and problem solving through collaboration. Our ideal candidate is detail and people oriented, dynamic, and will always go the extra mile to see our team be successful. Someone who greatly enjoys training others, educating older adults about our program, data analysis, accountability metrics, and creating a fun work environment. They are open to active coaching, motivated to seek out trends, problems, solutions and like to collaborate cross-functionally to achieve shared goals. This role would start out as a remote role for someone who lives in the DFW Metroplex area.
The ideal teammate would be able to:
- Manage a call list of target members and effectively educate members and their care team on the benefits of the Vesta program
- Responsible for target call volume, conversion, adherence and engagement
- Make outbound calls to members and care team members to support their engagement and re-educate on the benefits of the Vesta program
- Collaborate with the field based network or external agency and clinical team to coordinate and schedule onboarding visits with members and their care team
- Provide over the phone product education of application to members and their care team
- Track all activities through compliance with engagement milestones
- Working cross-functionally with the Clinical Team to understand best practices for our members.
- Function within time frames of a fast-paced startup in the healthcare environment
- Performs other duties as required or assigned
Would you describe yourself as someone who has:
- Fluency in Spanish and English (preferred)
- LVN / LPN license (preferred)
- A Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- 3-5 years of intake, Admission, and/or Engagement experience (required)
- 3-5 years of Healthcare/Interdisciplinary Team experience (required)
- 1-3 years experience working in customer service/call center (preferred)
- The ability to understand and articulate the benefits of the program
- The ability to exercise judgement independently and voice noticeable issues or trends
- Strong organizational skills, including the ability to prioritize when necessary
- Intermediate to advanced tech skills (specifically surrounding spreadsheets and iPads/tablets)
- A quick witted, upbeat, and go-getter personality (always a plus!)
- Passion about our mission to improve people’s lives
- Comfort in a dynamic and always evolving startup environment
If yes, then we look forward to speaking to you!
Vesta Healthcare is committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business and our people. Vesta Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Candidates are selected without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, marital status, or sexual orientation, in accordance with federal and state law.