Nice to meet you, we’re Vesta Healthcare.
Vesta Healthcare is a startup with a simple mission: Delivering extraordinary outcomes by unlocking the power of caregivers. Caregivers are one of the largest, most untapped resources in the healthcare delivery system and are the unsung heroes of their care recipients. Yet despite their vital role, they are largely unsupported and invisible to the healthcare ecosystem.
At Vesta Healthcare, we enable people with personal assistance to thrive at home, in their community by assuring the people they rely on, their caregivers, have the resources, data, and support they need. We achieve this through a combination of analytics, technology, services, and deep healthcare expertise. Our analytics help identify and target the right people and populations. Our technology creates real-time connectivity and actionable data out of observations. Our services connect to real people who can help when needs arise, and our healthcare expertise helps us understand how we create value for both payers and providers.
Our program monitors in real-time, identifying issues before they become health events, and helping connect those in need with those who can help via technologies such as video, chat, and telephone. Our technology platform includes home-based mobile applications, a clinical dashboard, and data analytics on data not previously available to health professionals. We are disrupting a $109 billion industry and have just closed our latest funding round with a blue-chip list of investors.
We’re looking to add to our team of experts who care deeply about our mission.
Our team is passionate, driven, collaborative, intellectually curious, and excited about the opportunity to transform our healthcare system. We're inspired by caregivers and seek to create a platform that recognizes, utilizes and supports the vital role they play. We strive to continuously learn, explore, experiment and achieve results. We are here to improve the quality of life for caregivers and care recipients, allowing them to focus on the important things (like going to the mall with their grandkids)
The ideal teammate would be...
A person who’s passionate about working closely with a clinical team to ensure the best clinical outcomes for those we serve. A person who enjoys a fast paced clinical environment, performing telephonic and virtual visit triage resolving clinical issues quickly. Lastly, someone who aspires to work with a company who is on the leading edge of community health working with partners to allow our elderly to remain at home and free of avoidable hospitalizations.
The ideal teammate would be able to:
- Conduct proactive medical care management for members and/or caregivers in coordination with the appropriate medical staff
- Conduct care coordination and recommend/identify cost effective treatment and intervention
- Understand and apply member specific Care Management and individualized care planning
- Collaborate on the evaluation and implementation of care management information technology tools across Vesta to facilitate better communication, improved patient care and safety
- Serve as a consulting resource on care management practice as needed
- Attend meetings, training sessions and participates on committees as needed
- Possess a strong knowledge of clinical procedures, standards and quality control checks
- Possess a strong knowledge of medical conditions, interventions and treatment
- Provide members, caregivers and facility education
- Monitor the quality of member’s care and updates plan of care
Would you describe yourself as someone who has:
- Nurse Practitioner License in good standing in New York and/or Massachusetts
- 1+ years of Nurse Practitioner Experience (preferred)
- 2+ years of telephonic triage or equivalent experience (required)
- 2+ years of clinical experience working with complex adult populations (required)
- Comfort using technology like Google Suite, MS Office (required)
- Experience working in home care and/or family medicine, geriatrics, psychiatry (preferred)
- The ability to speak English and Spanish or Russian fluently (preferred)
- Experience working within a clinical team environment
- The ability to work remotely and has a private area with a computer in their home/workspace (required).
- Strong organizational skills, including the ability to prioritize
- Passionate about our mission to improve people’s lives
- Comfortable in a dynamic and always evolving startup environment
If yes, then we look forward to speaking to you!
Vesta Healthcare is committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business and our people. Vesta Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Candidates are selected without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, marital status, or sexual orientation, in accordance with federal and state law.