Nice to meet you, we’re Vesta Healthcare.
Vesta Healthcare is a Series B startup with a simple mission: Delivering extraordinary outcomes by unlocking the power of caregivers. We enable people with personal assistance to thrive at home, in their community by assuring their caregivers have the resources, data, and support they need. We achieve this through a combination of analytics, technology, services, and deep healthcare expertise.
Our program monitors in real-time, identifying issues before they become health events, and helping connect those in need with those who can help via technologies such as video, chat, and telephone. Our technology platform includes home-based mobile applications, a clinical dashboard, and data analytics on data not previously available to health professionals. We are disrupting a $109 billion industry and have recently closed our latest funding round with a blue-chip list of investors.
We’re looking to add to our team of experts who care deeply about our mission.
Our team is passionate, driven, collaborative, intellectually curious, and excited about the opportunity to transform our healthcare system. We're inspired by caregivers and seek to create a platform that recognizes, utilizes and supports the vital role they play. We strive to continuously learn, explore, experiment and achieve results. We are here to improve the quality of life for caregivers and care recipients, allowing them to focus on the important things (like going to the mall with their grandkids).
The ideal teammate would be…
As the Director of Clinical Operations, you would be a valued member of the team. We are looking for a detail-oriented NP who can provide the strategic direction and day-to-day oversight of company-wide clinical operations activities. This individual would be responsible for continuous improvement of the clinical operation and execution on the identified KPIs. This individual will serve as a role model and facilitator within the clinical leadership team and support the VP with execution on the department’s vision. The Director of Clinical Operations is self-directed and possesses advanced analytical skills, critical thinking, creativity, and the ability to anticipate and identify opportunities and potential problems. This position will closely collaborate with the clinical and administrative teams in successfully leading the clinical team.
The ideal teammate would be able to:
- Partner with leadership across the medical groups to drive efficiencies and enhance staff development to drive overall outcomes
- Provide leadership oversight and ensures smooth daily operations of the medical groups
- Have direct oversight of the NPs and work closely with the collaborating MDs
- Identify and anticipates opportunity for improvements and proactively communicates those and moves to execute on them as appropriate
- Set an example for the clinical team regarding professionalism, high quality patient standards and expectations, and a high performing work ethic
- Ensure the right systems and mechanisms are in place at all levels of the organization to create consistent and accurate reporting by standardizing workflows to remove variation
- Enhance availability of data to help guide decision making on a real time basis.
- Stay abreast on current practice and telehealth rules and regulations, relevant laws and current trends
- Mentor and develop staff
- Assist in the planning, training, implementation, and monitoring of quality process improvement initiatives
- Communicate clearly and professionally with practice and clinical leaders, peers and clinicians
- Interact with patients and caregivers to resolve practice related concerns in a way that supports Vesta’s mission
- Work closely with all medical groups and clinical leadership to ensure clinical operations goals and outcomes are achieved
- Support an infrastructure and foster a culture that supports organizational learning, a high-reliability organization, and a Just Culture
- Run a cost effective clinical program
- Provide opportunities for growth and development of team
- Provide direct patient care if needed
- Perform other duties as assigned
Would you describe yourself as someone who has:
- Master’s degree with current active NP license (required)
- 5+ years of patient care experience (required)
- 2+ years of clinical operations leadership (required)
- 1+ year of leading advanced practice providers (required)
- Bilingual Spanish (preferred not required)
- Experience with risk adjustment and value based care delivery systems
- A keen eye for detail and ability to inspire the team to exceed goals
- Strong analytical, written and verbal communication skills; demonstrated ability to think critically and adapt well to new processes
- Motivated self-starter and creative problem-solver who is comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- A genuine, compassionate desire to serve others and help those in need
- Experience with PowerPoint/Excel / Google Slides/Sheets
- Experience working in a remote environment
In addition to amazing teammates, we also offer:
- Health, dental, and vision insurance with a choice of many different plans/costs partially subsidized by us
- Paid vacation
- Paid Sick/personal days
- 12 paid holidays
- One time reimbursement to set up your home office
- Monthly reimbursement for internet or other home office expenses
- Monthly gym reimbursement to be used for gyms, home equipment, online classes, etc
- Basic Life & AD&D, Short-term and Long-term Disability Benefits paid fully by us
- Voluntary benefits such as Pet, Home and Auto, Legal Insurance plus more
- Pre-tax Flex Spending/Dependent Care/Transit accounts
- 401k with match
Pay range between $140K-$150K annually
We look forward to speaking with you!
Vesta Healthcare is committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business and our people. Vesta Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Candidates are selected without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, marital status, or sexual orientation, in accordance with federal and state law.