Verve seeks a Sr. Full Stack Engineer to help design and build scalable software systems and infrastructure. You will design, test, deploy, maintain, and scale software with a small awesome team, founded as ROXIMITY, now part of Verve.
You love to collaborate with others to solve challenging problems. You’re comfortable working on a small team and don’t fear taking charge. You get excited and energized by a dynamic and fluid start-up environment. You have a solid understanding of building large software systems and the potential trade-offs involved…if this sounds like you, we’d love to discuss your background and get to know you.
- Design and build maintainable software solutions that are supported by automated tests
- Mentor and collaborate with the team to solve difficult problems
- Be aware of and help implement sustainable DevOps solutions
- Apply your skills to; MongoDB, Cassandra, Spark, Clojure, Ruby & Ruby on Rails, and AngularJS
- Deploy continuously across AWS using Jenkins
- BS/MS in Computer Science or a related technical field or equivalent experience
- 2+ years Clojure, Scala or another modern web application framework (Django, Express, etc) and an interest in developing Clojure backend services
- Familiarity with Unix/Linux system command line tools
- Experience in AdTech preferred