Verve is looking for a digital marketing manager with recent experience in ad tech to join our team in New York City. Reporting to the VP, Marketing and Creative, our ideal candidate is a marketing professional with demonstrated expertise in managing website properties, paid media, and CRM campaigns. You enjoy working on small, but effective teams, can work under tight deadlines, and possess killer copywriting and project management skills.
- Manage all aspects of Verve’s web presence including content updates, SEO, and collaboration with Verve’s creative agency on development, testing, and release of new site features.
- Gather requirements and manage the development of new web content and projects across all departments, from creative and product to sales and marketing.
- Maintain and develop the master content calendar and schedule for all web properties. Ensure clear communication across the org as it pertains to the website content and schedule.
- Track all site metrics and report to leadership on site usage and growth. Track effectiveness of content across all web properties.
- Ensure a consistent brand look and feel throughout all digital and social channels.
- Plan, execute, and measure the success of CRM programs including, but not limited to email campaigns, newsletters, and webinars
- Plan, manage, and measure the success of paid media campaigns across a full spectrum of digital channels including search, social, and paid/sponsored content.
- Keen understanding of the ad tech landscape
- 3-5 years of experience managing content and production for websites.
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Experience with WordPress, and other popular content management systems
- Experience with CRM platforms, Pardot a strong plus
- Experience mapping marketing efforts to back to Salesforce lead tracking
- Knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Exceptional communicator with excellent organizational skills
- Top-notch copywriting skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- Exceptional attention to detail and highly organized with the ability to lead and/or manage multiple projects and deadlines