Verve is looking for a talented, self-driven, full-time Graphic Designer to join our marketing team in New York City. Reporting to the Senior Director, Marketing, the designer will be responsible for how the Verve brand is brought to life digitally, physically, and experientially. Our ideal candidate is a design professional with demonstrated ability to focus on creative quality, speed, and accuracy while maintaining a flexible approach and the ability to pivot depending on the needs of the business.
- Conceptualizing and creating graphic, print, and digital assets to support product marketing and corporate marketing initiatives, including email templates, print and digital ads, invitation graphics, landing page designs, brochures, site graphics, white papers, logos, social graphics, one-pagers, booth layouts, etc.
- Working with vendors to produce high-quality event and marketing materials, such as conference booklets, bio documents, promotional goods, brochures, and other collateral
- Assisting in the creation, design, and editing of PowerPoint presentations
- Updating and maintaining the look and feel of the Verve.com website using CMS
- Managing brand templates and guidelines, ensuring consistency in materials across the organization, both internally and externally
Requirements and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field
- Minimum 3 years of professional design /agency experience in technology, mobile, or advertising
- Extensive experience in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects, Sketch, PowerPoint, and Word
- Motion graphics and video editing expertise
- Ability to conceptualize text, visualize information, and articulate complex concepts through design
- Understanding of marketing production, website design, corporate identity, advertisements, and multimedia design
- Solid written and verbal communication skills and talent for working collaboratively with a team, independently, and under close direction
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with the capacity to successfully manage multiple, concurrent project demands within established timelines and with routinely quick turnaround times – all while maintaining a close eye to detail
*Please include portfolio link