In this role you'll help build data driven solutions to bring emotion and digital media experiences to over 225 million active users by working on new product features and improving our cutting-edge cloud infrastructure.
We are an extensive user of the cloud and all our systems run in Microsoft Azure and leverage both PAAS, IAAS and server-less to provide a distributed, enterprise class system. We require the resiliency and stability to support enormous levels of throughput whilst still being efficient and flexible.
We value Servant Leadership, Collaboration, Transparency & Inclusion.
You are all about getting shit done. You know about the gang of four, when to follow and when not. You apply best practices as a rule but understand the pragmatism required in running a business. You’ll ask all the questions, especially the “silly” ones and collaborating with the team is why you come in every day. We believe in having fun and finding reward in the work we do and difference we make.
- Technical planning and implementation with regard to both internal and client goals, project mandatories, dependency mitigation, limitations of resources, etc.
- Evaluate tasks and requirements in order to determine their technical feasibility and effort
- Evangelizing appropriate engineering practices and patterns
- Creating and maintaining accurate, up-to-date documentation
- Push technology, challenge established thinking, and discover new ways of approaching (and solving) a problem
- Solid understanding of large scale, cloud-based, distributed systems
- Three to five (3-5) years technical development experience in a client services setting using object-oriented techniques
- Proficiency in using .NET (.NET version 4.5/5.0/.NET Core), C#, SQL Server (or complimentary languages)
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Aptitude to write clean, commented, and optimized code
- Ability to test code and familiarity with remote debugging
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Bachelor’s or higher in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Mathematics or related areas preferred