Verve is seeking a Mobile Integrations QA Engineer, a member of the Publisher Services team, to work alongside Account Managers to support clients with mobile SDK integrations, product upgrades, ad operations and technical support. This is a hybrid role, consisting of technical integrations testing and support, as well as project management and communication with internal/external stakeholders. The goal is to deliver first-class technical support service to mobile publisher partners in a timely manner. If you have a positive attitude, strong work ethic and are able to thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment, this may be the right fit for you.
YOU ARE… a mobile-first digital native, able to explain technical details and requirements to a non-technical audience. You have experience with mobile development and QA processes, and you are excited about working in a fast paced, collaborative environment. You are results-driven and enjoy deploying technical, product and business knowledge to support clients and strengthen customer relationships. If this sounds like you – You’ll love growing with us.
- Manage the integration process of new Verve partners, including oversight on the builds of white label iOS/Android apps.
- Handle all aspects of integration and initial on-boarding of SDK network publishers.
- Test, troubleshoot and confirm publisher integrations across various mobile device platforms.
- Communicate with Account Management, Publisher Sales, Product, Engineering and other departments to ensure successful delivery of Verve ad products.
- Provide the highest quality client service support and address challenges with accuracy, efficiency, diligence, thoroughness, and professionalism.
- Provide business, technical, and product knowledge in support of post sales activities in order to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Educate publisher clients on ad product features and best practices for performance and integration efficiency.
- 2+ years of experience as an SDET/QA Engineer, Technical Account Manager or Integrations Engineer role, preferably in a startup environment working on mobile app or mobile web products.
- Familiarity using Xcode, Android Studio, Git, Charles, Fiddler, Jenkins, Cucumber, JIRA and other mobile development/testing tools.
- General understanding of the current mobile advertising landscape.
- Experience developing on mobile platforms (iOS/Android/Unity) is a plus.
- Experience in digital advertising operations technologies is a plus.