Work with a small, agile team building a proximity platform to enable mobile application developers to engage with their users in powerful, dynamic ways. The platform focuses around a contextual SDK managed by a server side dashboard that enables in app engagement as well as a reporting dashboard and services. We are looking for a full stack, mobile leaning, senior software engineer who will be responsible for aiding in requirements vetting, feature design, implementation, test, deployment and validation. You will help the team deliver a robust product that developers want to use.
YOU ARE... someone who likes to work with the latest technologies. You have experience working on mobile applications and/or SDKs. You are excited about being on a small, autonomous, collaborative team. You enjoy building robust customer facing products that are easy to integrate and use. You have a burning desire to perfect your craft and learn more. If this sounds like you – You’ll love growing with us.
- Analyze product requirements to identify and gather any missing information to provide reasonable levels of effort for implementation.
- Provide reasoned ideas for architecture, design and implementation.
- Design and implement high quality features and modules consistent with overall architecture and delivering performance required by the use cases.
- Instrument unit tests and integration tests for code and use cases coverage.
- Collaborate with team members to provide/seek help and to provide/get peer reviews.
- Communicate and work with Product, QA and other matrixed teams across cultures, distances and time zones.
- Create clear documentation and sample code snippets for integration by third parties.
- BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 3+ years in iOS and/or Android development
- Server side development experience, preferably in Java
- Experience working with AWS
- Willingness to work with a small, autonomous team in a highly collaborative manner