Back to jobs

Contracts Administration

When you join the Verus Aerospace team, you are more than a number – you are a valued part of our company family. Superior craftsmanship, employee pride and a shared commitment to continuous improvement are the foundation of our success. We have a strong reputation for professionalism and quality in the aerospace industry. Our company is committed to excellence and we recognize that the right people, offering their ideas and expertise, will enable us to continue our success. We seek team members who are passionate, adaptable, driven to achieve quality results, focused on continuous improvement, self-motivated and problem solvers.

Position Summary

This position is responsible for performing three areas of the business systems process.

1. Perform new customer order (CO) reviews and demand/supply entry into the ERP system.
  2. Managing customer contracts from execution to extension and through termination.

This position is required to be familiar with all customer contracts and review each customer order against the terms of the applicable contract. It is the expectation of this position that the order be reviewed for compliance to the contract or applicable quote and be entered into the ERP system in a timely manner.

This position is required to be familiar with all customer contracts and review each new customer order against the terms of the applicable contract. It is the expectation of this position that the order be reviewed for compliance to the contract or applicable quote and be entered into the ERP system in a timely manner.

This position also requires to be familiar with all customers, upon contract execution the person in this position is tasked with managing the contracts database which requires protected filing of physical and electronic documents, kicking off activities to be completed by other departments related to renegotiating and extending contracts or exiting cleanly from expiring contracts that are not desirable to extend.

Essential Duties and Responsibilities

• Verifies customer orders and change orders comply with estimate and/or contracts.
  • Verifies and enters new customer purchase orders and change orders.
  • Coordinates with the Planning, Estimating, Purchasing Department, and Program Managers, flowing down necessary information from the customer purchase order to the related departments.
  • Composes and types of routine correspondence related to customer purchase orders.
  • Ensures that contract review is performed per documented process.
  • Electronically file all reports, purchase orders and correspondence categorically.
  • Perform weekly Open Order Bounces to ensure Quality Control.
  • Download status files from customer’s portals.
  • Check on Customer Portals for New Customer Purchase Orders or Change Orders.
  • Accept/Reject customer purchase orders or change orders on customer portal or manually as required by customer.
  • Monitor, perform tasks and move workflow items in the order entry node.
  • Maintain customer contracts database.
  • Electronic organization and access control of all company contracts whether customer or supplier.
  • Driving action to Program Management well ahead of contract expiration so that extension or termination processes can begin to ensure no time gap in support and/or clean inventory contract exit can be achieved.
  • Knowledge of contract terms and conditions.
  • Effective time management.
  • Evaluates and processes all orders and contracts.
  • Ensures compliance with contracting policies, PO clauses, PO notes, laws and regulations, including but not limited to Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR), Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplements (DFARS), Export Administration Regulations and International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR).
  • Responds promptly to requests from other departments for information or changes as required from customers.
  • Other duties as required

Position Requirements

• 2-3 Years experience Contracts or Purchase Orders
  • 1-2 Years experience in the Aerospace industry
  • MS Office proficiency, specifically in Excel
  • Syteline (ERP System) experience preferred, not required
  • Strong attention to detail

Physical and Environmental Demands

Manufacturing environment may be exposed to noise levels, dust, grime, and heat. Must wear appropriate personal protective equipment.

Physical and environmental conditions of the essential duties of the job. 

"F" for frequently; "O" for occasionally; “R” for rarely; "N" for not at all

On the job the employee must: 

(R)  Bend
(R)  Squat, kneel, or crouch
(N) Crawl
(N) Climb or balance
(F) Reach with hands & arms
(F) Use fine finger movements 
( ) Other      
(F) Sit
(O) Stand
(O) Walk
(O) Push/Pull
(F) Talk or hear
(F) Handle Objects 
      (manual dexterity)

Carry/lift loads of: 
(O)  Up to 10 lbs.
(R)  Up to 25 lbs.
(R)  Up to 50 lbs.
(N)  Up to 100 lbs.
(N)  More than 100 lbs.

(F)   Read/comprehend
(F)   Write
(F)   Perform calculations
(F)  Communicate orally
(F)  Reason and analyze 
( )  Other  

(O)  Is exposed to excessive noise
(N)  Is exposed to extreme cold (non-weather)
(N)  Is exposed to extreme heat (non-weather)
(R)  Is exposed to marked changes in temperature and/or humidity
(R)  Is around moving machinery
(R)  Is exposed to dust, fumes, gases, radiation, microwave 
(N)  Drives motorized equipment
(N)  Works in confined quarters
(N)  Works in high, precarious places
(N)  Works with combustible materials
(N)  Is exposed to Vibration  
( )  Other  

Equal Employment Opportunity
Verus Aerospace is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, age, gender, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law. This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination. A notice describing Federal equal employment law is available here.

Reasonable Accommodations
Verus Aerospace is committed to offering reasonable accommodations to qualified job applicants with disabilities. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please click here to contact us and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.

Transparency In Coverage (TIC) information
This is a link that will take you to Anthem’s website for access to Verus’ Machine-Readable Files per the Consolidated Appropriations Act, 2021 Transparency in Coverage requirement to provide Machine-Readable Files on the health plan (effective July 1, 2022).
https://www.anthem.com/ca/machine-readable-file/search

ITAR Requirements
To conform to U.S. Government export regulations, applicant must be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S., protected individual as defined by ITAR (22 CFR §120.15).

E-Verify
This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. If E-Verify cannot confirm that you are authorized to work, this employer is required to give you written instructions and an opportunity to contact Department of Homeland Security (DHS) or Social Security Administration (SSA) so you can begin to resolve the issue before the employer can take any action against you, including terminating your employment. Employers can only use E-Verify once you have accepted a job offer and completed the Form I-9. E-Verify Works for Everyone For more information on E-Verify, or if you believe that your employer has violated its E-Verify responsibilities, please contact DHS. 888-897-7781 dhs.gov/e-verify

I certify that I have made true, correct, and complete answers and statements on my employment application, any supplements to it and in any interview in the knowledge that they will be relied upon in considering my application for employment. I understand that any false or misleading information or omission may disqualify me from further consideration for employment and may lead to my dismissal from employment or revocation of an offer of employment, if discovered at a later date.

I also understand that if I am hired, I will be required to provide proof of identity and legal authorization to work in the United States and that federal immigration laws require the completion of an I-9 Form in this regard.

This Company does not tolerate unlawful discrimination in its employment practices.  No question on this application is used for the purpose of limiting or excluding an applicant from consideration for employment on the basis of his or her race, color, religion, national origin, genetic information, gender, gender identification, gender expression, marital status or civil partnership/union status, sexual orientation, cancer related condition, medical condition, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability (actual or perceived), pregnancy disability, or family leave status, pregnancy, breastfeeding needs, reproductive health decision-making, organ or bone marrow donor status, or military or veteran’s status, or any other protected status under applicable federal, state, or local law.  This company likewise does not tolerate harassment based on sex, race, color, religion, national origin, genetic information, citizenship, age, disability, or any other protected status.  Harassment of our employees is strictly prohibited, whether it is committed by a manager, coworker, subordinate, or non-employee (such as a vendor or customer).  The Company takes all complaints of harassment seriously and all complaints will be investigated promptly and thoroughly.

I hereby understand and acknowledge that any employment relationship with this Company is of an “at will” nature, which means that my employment may be terminated by me or the company at any time for any reason or no reason, and with or without notice.  It is further understood that this “at will” employment relationship cannot be changed except in writing by an authorized executive of this Company.  If hired, I agree to abide by all of the Company’s rules, policies, and procedures.  I understand that the Company and all plan administrators shall have the maximum discretion permitted by law to administer, interpret, modify, discontinue, enhance, or otherwise change all policies, procedures, rules, benefits, or other terms or conditions of employment.

I understand that in addition to this application, the employment process may, for certain positions, include any or all of the following procedures: testing – aptitude, personality and/or skill, multiple interviews, post-offer thorough background checks and drug screening test.

Immigration Compliance Plan

The Company policies include a commitment to non-discrimination based on race, national origin and immigration status. Pursuant to the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA), which protects work authorized individuals from employment discrimination on the basis of citizenship status or national origin, employment decisions will not be made on the basis of a person’s national origin, race or immigration status except to the extent necessary to comply with the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR).

In those situations, the Company will need to obtain information necessary to comply with the requirements of the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). This will include collection of documentation to establish one of three categories of citizenship/ immigration status: (1) U.S. Citizenship; (2) Permanent Residency (Green Card) and (3) Asylum or Refugee Status (formally recognized or assigned such status by the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement).

If an applicant or employee does not meet the category applicable to their anticipated work for the Company, the Company cannot hire such applicant. In order to ensure ITAR compliance, all applicants and employees of the Company will have their immigration status checked through a system called “E-Verify.” If the findings on the E-Verify search are not accurate, please contact Human Resources and obtain copies of all documents related to your work status. Employees who are not authorized to work in the United States cannot be employed at the Company.

Apply for this job

indicates a required field

Resume/CV
,,Google Drive,or

Accepted file types: pdf, doc, docx, txt, rtf

Cover Letter
,,Google Drive,or

Accepted file types: pdf, doc, docx, txt, rtf