Verta allows you to Manage, Deploy, and Monitor your models in one place.
The Verta Model Delivery & Operations Platform takes any data science or machine learning (ML) model and instantaneously packages and delivers it by using best-in-class DevOps support for CI/CD, operations, and monitoring. Automate increased availability, scaling and safe deploys to simplify your workflow and get more out of your AI-ML data.
If the mission to deliver better, more intelligent experiences via AI-enabled products inspires you, join us.
About The Role
The Sales Development Representative (SDR) is the first point of contact for our customers-to-be. This role will collaborate across our Sales and Marketing teams to manage a wide range of inbound campaigns aimed at starting conversations with data science, machine learning, and IT teams.
This is an opportunity to learn by doing, as you will work closely with the leadership of a rapidly growing start-up and interact with data science, AI, and ML teams across industries and geographies. Day-to-day responsibilities include creating and executing nurture campaigns, qualifying inbound leads, booking discovery calls, collaborating closely with our Marketing and Sales teams to find new deals, and tracking various data points that will help optimize our go-to-market efforts.
What You'll Do
- Effectively manage inbound lead flow and qualification funnel
- Conduct high-level discovery conversations
- Collaborate with and leverage teammates to develop messaging to drive opportunities
- Utilize business and industry knowledge to research accounts, identify key players, generate interest, create/identify compelling events, and develop accounts
- Work to have a variety of touches (call, email, social, etc.) on all leads in your assigned territory
- Manage, track, and report on all activities and results
- Support our account based marketing (ABM strategy
- Leverage our sales and marketing tools to research and maintain accurate contact information, account details, and activity data daily
- Maintain knowledge of Verta’s products and services, the AI/ML and data science industry, and territory trends, as well as client updates
- Qualify and set up appointments for designated field account executives
- 2+ years work experience in a professional environment
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in person, through email, and via telephone
- Self-starter with a track record of successful, credible achievements
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Enjoys solution-oriented conversations with new people
- Driven, creative, and coachable
- Team-oriented, with a desire to do what it takes to make and exceed targeted goals
- Someone excited by the prospect of working cross-functionally with Sales and Marketing
- Positive and energetic communication skills, excellent listening skills, strong writing skills
- Determined personality with a desire to grow and win
- Previous tech industry experience or experience in sales development, marketing, and/or sales is a plus
- Proficiency with sales and marketing tools (e.g. Apollo, HubSpot, Salesforce, Sales Navigator) a plus
- Outbound prospecting experience is a plus
- Knowledge of data science, machine learning, and AI concepts and use cases is a plus.
We are looking for a Sales Development Representative who is hungry to learn enterprise software sales and launch their career in sales. It’s important that you are tenacious, personable, organized, and a self-driven team player.
You’re Welcome Here
We encourage you to apply even if your experience doesn't perfectly align with the job description. Team members who love to learn and collaborate in an inclusive environment will flourish here. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. If you need additional accommodations to feel comfortable during your interview process, reach out at email@example.com