We are looking for an Executive Assistant to perform a variety of administrative tasks and support our company.
Executive Assistant’s responsibilities include managing calendars, connecting with clients, managing social media, making travel arrangements and preparing expense reports. To be successful in this role, you should be well-organized, have great time management skills and be able to act without guidance.
You will provide a high-level professional administrative service by working on tasks and projects as assigned by our executive team, and ensuring they are executed on time and to the highest level of quality. At times you may be responsible for being the main point of contact for some of our clients, and being familiar with each client’s needs and preferences. You must have consistent and proactive communication with the executive team. You're also expected to be available during defined East Coast (EST) service hours of 9:00 am - 6:00 pm, send weekly usage reports, and respond to all communication within the two hour response window.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Project management and organization- to facilitate on-time project and goal completion.
- Personal and business calendar management- scheduling and coordinating appointments as necessary; proactively monitoring calendars to identify potential conflicts and ensure the team is maximizing their time
- Research- This may include research on events, travel, projects, etc. Provide research results to the team members within established time frame
- Purchases- ensuring specifications of the purchase meet the our satisfaction.
- Expense reporting and organization of expenses as necessary.
- Client billing and management
- Administrative tasks- this may include but is not limited to: inbox management, calendar management, transcription, standard business correspondence, research and data entry.
- Email inbox management- this may require, among other responsibilities, responding to and organizing emails as necessary, based on specific guidelines.
- Social media management and marketing (distribution not creation)
- Basic video editing
- Attend Meetings virtually. Draft agendas, take meeting minutes and provide follow up as required.
- You must provide continuous clear communication about task status, needs, and questions
- acknowledge all tasks assigned within the established time frame
- clear communication on expected due dates, and communicate any changes or delays
- You should be open to feedback from the executive team on KPIs, task quality and time management
- You will reach out to the executive team whenever they need additional task support, or coverage during a vacation or illness.
- Other duties as assigned.
Desired Skills and Attributes:
- Clear, precise, excellent, proactive and professional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to organize and effectively prioritize tasks
- Ability to multi-task with various programs and learn new programs as required
- Must have meticulous attention to detail, along with the ability to comprehend difficult tasks
- Capable of responding to stress in a fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to quickly develop working relationships
- Affable and enthusiastic attitude towards teamwork
- Internet/Web savvy
- 1 - 3 years experience as an Executive Assistant to C-level executives
- Preferred experience working with C-level executives
- Proficiency with Google Suite and Google Calendar
- Proficiency with a task management program such as Trello, Notion, or Asana
- Preferred experience with a communication program such as Slack
- Preferred experience with a CRM platform such as Pipedrive, Hubspot, or Zoho
- Preferred experience with an expense reporting program such as Quickbooks, Xero, or Expensify
- Preferred experience with a travel management program such as Concur
- Preferred experience with a social media management program such as Hootsuite, SproutSocial, and Wordpress
- Reliable Internet connection and phone
- Typing ability of at least 50 WPM with accuracy
- Available from 9:00am to 6:00pm EST Monday-Friday
You will be compensated at $14 - $20 per hour depending on experience. After 6 months tenure compensation is negotiated.