MISSION: MODERNIZE THE WORLD OF PHYSICAL SECURITY
We build enterprise security cameras that combine cutting-edge camera technology with intelligent, Omni-platform software.
Verkada, a fast-growing startup in the video-based surveillance space dedicated to solving the security issues faced by companies in the digital age, seeks an Order Administrator to join our hardware operations team. Our focus is on building secure, modern, easy to use cameras that make our customers' lives simpler and safer while reducing risk from hackers and other digital threats. As a member of our hardware operations team, you will work directly with our sales teams, customers and fulfillment partners to ensure timely and accurate delivery of Verkada products.
- Process incoming orders, validate that purchase order contents are correct, engage with our warehouse to ensure timely dispatch
- Communicate order status updates to customers and internal teams and work with the larger operations team to handle any escalations or exceptions
- Collaborate with finance on invoice processing
- Manage returns processing
- Take on other projects and tasks to help support Verkada operations
- Bachelor’s degree is a must
- Experience with data entry and using software tools like Microsoft Office
- Great organizational skills with a customer service mindset
- Strong written and spoken language skills for customer communications
Verkada is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status, and encourage all qualified applicants to apply.