Manager, Supply Chain and Fulfillment Operations
MISSION: MODERNIZE THE WORLD OF PHYSICAL SECURITY
We build enterprise security cameras that combine cutting-edge camera technology with intelligent, omni-platform software.
Verkada, a fast-growing startup in the video-based surveillance space dedicated to solving the security issues faced by companies in the digital age, seeks a Supply Chain and Fulfillment Operations Manager. Our focus is on building secure, modern, easy to use cameras that make our customers' lives simpler and safer while reducing risk from hackers and other digital threats. As a member of our hardware operations team, you will have an integral role and making sure our factories operate efficiently and our customers receive product seamlessly.
- Own all aspects of the supply chain from demand planning and materials to logistics and fulfillment
- Work together with the hardware team to support new products and ensure readiness for quick ramp up
- Engage with sales operations and sales management to build out hardware demand model and forecast
- Ensure timely release of orders to manufacturing partners and close monitoring of material readiness for open orders
- Manage order fulfillment and third party logistics providers to maintain an amazing customer experience
- 5+ years of operations experience in consumer or enterprise electronics
- Experience working with a global supply chain
- Bachelor’s Degree in industrial engineering, operations management, business, or related field from a top tier university. MBA preferred.
- Ability to travel internationally 15%
- Startup Mindset: As a fast-growing startup, every day brings new challenges and opportunities for growth, and we want you to grow with us!
Verkada is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status, and encourage all qualified applicants to apply.