We are Veritone
We are driven by the belief that Artificial Intelligence is mankind’s greatest invention. It is the key to building a safer, more vibrant, transparent, and empowered society. We are determined to be an active contributor to shaping our future for the better. We care about the ethical implications of AI and the prosperity and well-being of all individuals, as well as the growth and continued successes of our employees, customers, and partners.
Veritone’s mission today is more important than ever. We’re here to democratize AI and enable every organization and every person with the power of AI. What started in 2014 with the idea of providing unified access to hundreds of cognitive engines through one common software infrastructure, evolved to the world’s first AI operating system, aiWARE, which orchestrates a diverse ecosystem of cognitive engines to power intelligent automation for both commercial and government organizations. As we progress, we will continue to move humans from “in” to “on” to “out of the loop” to help them accelerate workflows, save time and costs, and uncover new insights and opportunities. You can view us at: www.veritone.com / www.veritoneone.com
What You’ll Do
- Build UI solutions that meet our customers’ needs and are maintainable, cost-effective and responsive.
- Partner with our product, design and infrastructure teams to build or enhance applications and services.
- Own the reliability of the application and services by partnering with operations and infrastructure to build, scale and monitor services and applications.
- Design, develop, test, debug and maintain software code for our high-performance business applications.
- Analyze and optimize User Interface and Backend Application code for efficiency.
What You'll Need
- Experience with NextJS and/or Typescript is a bonus
- At least 3 years of professional experience building high-performance, reliable systems in a complex, multi-tiered and distributed environment.
- Successful deployment of production code at scale.
- Proven track record of writing maintainable code which includes unit tests, readable code and decent implementations of design patterns.
Bonus Point if
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science or solid knowledge of CS fundamentals (OOP, design patterns, algorithms, etc...)
- Experience and a desire to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Desire to work on the next generation of Artificial Intelligence applications.
What’s In It For You
- A competitive compensation package.
- Stock Options.
- Flexible Time Off.
- Quality benefits: medical, dental, vision, 401K.
- An opportunity to be a part of the next big thing in artificial intelligence!
Our company provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
(Colorado Only*): Minimum annual salary of $100,000.00. This base pay is for illustrative purposes only and will be determined based on skills and experience comparable to the job requirements. This position may be eligible for additional compensation and benefits including but not limited to: incentive compensation; health benefits; retirement benefits; life insurance; paid time off; parental leave and benefits; and other employee perks and benefits.
*Note: Disclosure as required by sb19-085 (8-5-20) of the minimum salary compensation for this role when being hired in Colorado.