We are Veritone
We are driven by the belief that Artificial Intelligence is mankind’s greatest invention. It is the key to building a safer, more vibrant, transparent, and empowered society. We are determined to be an active contributor to shaping our future for the better. We care about the ethical implications of AI and the prosperity and well-being of all individuals, as well as the growth and continued successes of our employees, customers, and partners.
Veritone’s mission today is more important than ever. We’re here to democratize AI and enable every organization and every person with the power of AI. What started in 2014 with the idea of providing unified access to hundreds of cognitive engines through one common software infrastructure, evolved to the world’s first AI operating system, aiWARE, which orchestrates a diverse ecosystem of cognitive engines to power intelligent automation for both commercial and government organizations. As we progress, we will continue to move humans from “in” to “on” to “out of the loop” to help them accelerate workflows, save time and costs, and uncover new insights and opportunities. You can view us at: www.veritone.com / www.veritoneone.com
What You’ll Do
- Extract, Transform and Blend data from various and disparate internal/external data sources
- Utilize, develop, and enhance attribution methodology (lift, media mix, multi-touch, time decay) by leveraging advanced analytics techniques (ie. machine learning )
- Create impactful visualizations and self-service dashboards that meet the requirements for multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Provide guidance and leadership to the rest of analytics team – lead by example and be a resource for best practices.
- Develop and implement structure testing campaign for specific and deliberate and actionable learning
- Identify performance trends and derive meaningful insights from media campaign to make actionable optimization recommendations to the media team.
- Work directly with clients and account managers to establish KPIs and goals/benchmarks for media campaigns.
What You'll Need
- BA/BS or Masters degree in Analytics, Information Systems, or related subjects
- 2+ years of experience
- Strong analytical, creative and innovative approach to solving problems.
- Exceptional organization skills and the ability to multitask/manage competing priorities.
- Strong decision making and communication skills
- Client-facing experience and working directly with vendors.
- Detail-oriented with a high level of accuracy
- Knowledge of account services and data analytics.
- Must have exceptional Excel skills with advanced knowledge of formulas
- Experience working with web analytics (GA, Adobe, etc.) and attribution tools.
- Experience working with BI/CRM tools.
- Experience working with ETL tools for data blending and transformation.
- Experience working with SQL, databases, Python, Alteryx, etc a strong plus.
- Experience with research and buying tools; specifically for digital and offline media.
- Proficient in media fundamentals; digital/offline media planning, buying and execution.
- Able to work autonomously or collectively in a high-pressure/fast-paced environment.
What’s In It For You
- A competitive compensation package
- Stock Options
- Remote Work
- Flexible Time Off
- Quality benefits: medical, dental, vision, 401K.
- An opportunity to be a part of the next big thing in artificial intelligence!
Our company provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
(Colorado Only*): Minimum annual salary of $52,000. This base pay is for illustrative purposes only and will be determined based on skills and experience comparable to the job requirements. This position may be eligible for additional compensation and benefits including but not limited to: incentive compensation; health benefits; retirement benefits; life insurance; paid time off; parental leave and benefits; and other employee perks and benefits.
*Note: Disclosure as required by sb19-085 (8-5-20) of the minimum salary compensation for this role when being hired in Colorado.