We Are Veritone One
Veritone One is one of the world’s largest full-service performance-based audio advertising agencies, creating native and traditional ads for the world’s most recognizable brands. The agency’s expertise in media buying, planning and creative execution, coupled with its unmatched ability to track near real-time performance of advertisements through Veritone, Inc.’s proprietary aiWARE™ technology, enables Veritone One to deliver ads with unmatched effectiveness in a way that’s simple, scalable and trackable. Veritone One is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Veritone, Inc. (NASDAQ: VERI) and is headquartered in Costa Mesa, California. You can view us at www.veritoneone.com.
What you'll do:
- Plan, develop, present, execute and evaluate campaigns for existing and future clients with a focus on achieving client ROI in order to retain and grow each client’s billings.
- Serve as the internal and external point person for all account services including creative, media, analytics and campaign analysis.
- Work with the client, Account Executive and Director of Strategy on the overall direction of the account and establish a plan for the upcoming quarter and year.
- Work with Account Executive and Director of Strategy to establish 30/60/90 goals for new accounts.
- Ensure that the internal team (media, creative, analytics and traffic) is informed, processes/duties are established and agreed to by all stakeholders, and team deadlines are met.
- Distribute client data internally (quantitative and qualitative); be the voice for the account.
- Brief media buyer on overarching strategy and account goals.
- Brief the creative team including themes, offers, spot lengths, spot types, endorsements and facilitate client/talent introductory calls and face to face meetings. Work with accounting and media/buyers to establish systems and payment solutions to meet the needs of the agency's procedures and assure accurate billing.
- Establish and run timely and recurring client meetings (weekly, bi-weekly, fortnightly), reviewing campaign results, recaps and upcoming opportunities.
- Consistently develop, arrange and present new opportunities including media and creative strategies that will help account growth.
- Update Account Executive and Director of Strategy weekly on spend and pitched media.
What you'll need:
- BA/BS in related field preferred.
- At least 3 years of agency experience in account management, development, or media buying/planning roles.
- Deep understanding of media planning experience required in both traditional and digital media experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Ability to (internally and externally) present clear and rational strategic direction across many accounts and business verticals.
- Attention to detail and time management to deliver high-quality work for multiple projects and clients while meeting deadlines.
- Maintain professional and related business knowledge by attending workshops, reviewing professional/trade publications, establishing professional networks.
Bonus Points If
- Understanding of media buying/delivery metrics. (CPM, GI, AQH, GRP, R/F, etc).
Working at Veritone:
What's in it for you:
- A competitive compensation package
- Stock Options
- Remote work
- Flexible Time Off
- Quality benefits: medical, dental, vision, 401K
- An opportunity to be a part of the next big thing in artificial intelligence!
Our company provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
(Colorado Only*): Minimum annual salary of $52,000.00. This base pay is for illustrative purposes only and will be determined based on skills and experience comparable to the job requirements. This position may be eligible for additional compensation and benefits including but not limited to: incentive compensation; health benefits; retirement benefits; life insurance; paid time off; parental leave and benefits; and other employee perks and benefits.
*Note: Disclosure as required by sb19-085 (8-5-20) of the minimum salary compensation for this role when being hired in Colorado.