We are Veritone
We are driven by the belief that Artificial Intelligence is mankind’s greatest invention. It is the key to building a safer, more vibrant, transparent, and empowered society. We are determined to be an active contributor to shaping our future for the better. We care about the ethical implications of AI and the prosperity and well-being of all individuals, as well as the growth and continued successes of our employees, customers, and partners.
Veritone’s mission today is more important than ever. We’re here to democratize AI and enable every organization and every person with the power of AI. What started in 2014 with the idea of providing unified access to hundreds of cognitive engines through one common software infrastructure, evolved to the world’s first AI operating system, aiWARE, which orchestrates a diverse ecosystem of cognitive engines to power intelligent automation for both commercial and government organizations. As we progress, we will continue to move humans from “in” to “on” to “out of the loop” to help them accelerate workflows, save time and costs, and uncover new insights and opportunities. You can view us at: www.veritone.com / www.veritoneone.com
What You’ll Do
- Extract, Transform and Blend data from various and disparate internal/external data sources using Alteryx and other tools
- Utilize, develop, and enhance attribution methodology (lift, time decay) by leveraging advanced analytics techniques (ie. machine learning )
- Create impactful visualizations and self-service dashboards that meet the requirements for multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Provide assistance to the rest of analytics team – participate in ad hoc projects and contribute to team priorities / initiatives
- Identify performance trends and derive meaningful insights from media campaign data to make actionable optimization recommendations to the media team.
- Work directly with clients and account managers to establish and track relevant KPIs and goals/benchmarks for media campaigns.
- Independently manage a roster of standardized accounts for weekly processing and ad hoc analytic support
What You'll Need
- BA or BS degree in Information Systems or related subjects.
- 2 to 5 years of experience.
- Must have exceptional Excel skills with advanced knowledge of formulas.
- Strong decision making and communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Detail-oriented with solid math skills and a high level of accuracy.
- Experience working with ETL tools for data blending and transformation a strong plus.
- Experience working with SQL, databases, Python, Alteryx, etc a strong plus.
What’s In It For You
- A competitive compensation package.
- Stock Options.
- Flexible Time Off.
- Quality benefits: medical, dental, vision, 401K.
- An opportunity to be a part of the next big thing in artificial intelligence!
Our company provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
(Colorado Only*): Minimum annual salary of $58,389. This base pay is for illustrative purposes only and will be determined based on skills and experience comparable to the job requirements. This position may be eligible for additional compensation and benefits including but not limited to: incentive compensation; health benefits; retirement benefits; life insurance; paid time off; parental leave and benefits; and other employee perks and benefits.
*Note: Disclosure as required by sb19-085 (8-5-20) of the minimum salary compensation for this role when being hired in Colorado.