Performance Marketing Pioneers
Veritone One continually pushes the boundaries of performance advertising, leveraging the power of our proprietary data and AI-based analytics to drive actionable results. We continue to be the champion of disruptors and push our advertisers to take calculated risks on new channels. Harnessing the power of AI to measure and scale both offline and online channels we will master new mediums and provide unmatched service for our clients.
We are looking for an ambitious, self-starter with strong communication and organization skills to join our Account Management team. This position is a great first step to becoming an Account leader working directly with our great portfolio of clients - something we’d want you to grow into in your first 12-18 months of being with Veritone One.
What You’ll Do
- Immerse yourself in audio and influencer marketing; Podcast, Radio, YouTube / Social Influencers, Streaming and Digital campaigns.
- Work one-on-one with our Account Management and internal teams to:
- Understand clients goals and KPIs
- Organize and attend conference calls and meetings as needed, helping Account Lead generate call recaps and action items
- Oversee deliverables for client campaigns and facilitate key communication between all internal departments, vendors, and clients
- Compile competitive and market research for new and existing clients
- Provide reporting/analysis of results to Account Manager and Client
- Become a power user of our proprietary technologies for reporting, creative trafficking, project management and media buying
- Complete our Account Support Milestones within your first 12-18 months, proving your capabilities to become an Account Lead, managing your own roster of clients.
- Strong knowledge of audio, video and digital advertising
- High level of competency in the above Account Support role
- The ability to successfully run an internal and external meeting, with detailed agendas
- The ability to compose results reviews and presentations
- Executing our campaign launch processes
What You'll Need
- Exceptional communication skills, with the ability to present information clearly and confidently
- At least 1 year of experience in advertising, marketing or relevant internships
- Proficient in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Google Applications.
- Attention to detail and time management to deliver high-quality work for multiple projects and clients while meeting deadlines
- BA/BS in related fields preferred
Our company provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
(Colorado Only*): Minimum annual salary of $52,000. This base pay is for illustrative purposes only and will be determined based on skills and experience comparable to the job requirements. This position may be eligible for additional compensation and benefits including but not limited to: incentive compensation; health benefits; retirement benefits; life insurance; paid time off; parental leave and benefits; and other employee perks and benefits.
*Note: Disclosure as required by sb19-085 (8-5-20) of the minimum salary compensation for this role when being hired in Colorado.