We Are Veritone
We are driven by the belief that Artificial Intelligence is mankind’s greatest invention. It is the key to building a safer, more vibrant, transparent, and empowered society. We are determined to be an active contributor to shaping our future for the better. We care about the ethical implications of AI and the prosperity and well-being of all individuals, as well as the growth and continued successes of our employees, customers, and partners.
Veritone’s mission today is more important than ever. We’re here to democratize AI and enable every organization and every person with the power of AI. What started in 2014 with the idea of providing unified access to hundreds of cognitive engines through one common software infrastructure, evolved to the world’s first AI operating system, aiWARE, which orchestrates a diverse ecosystem of cognitive engines to power intelligent automation for both commercial and government organizations. As we progress, we will continue to move humans from “in” to “on” to “out of the loop” to help them accelerate workflows, save time and costs, and uncover new insights and opportunities.
What You’ll Do
- Execute a prospecting plan to develop and progress a sales lead pipeline.
- Conduct outbound cold calling (50+ dials a day) and supporting email campaigns into identified prospects.
- Collaborate with Sales Development Manager to develop script and adjust as necessary.
- Work with Inside Sales Representatives and Account Executives to formulate key prospect target plan and drive qualified leads.
- Obtain a thorough knowledge of the company's product portfolio, our target industries, case studies, etc.
- Conduct a thorough follow-up on leads/lists generated by marketing programs (website inquiries, trade show booth visits, seminar attendees, etc.).
- Drive attendance to events such as webinars, local seminars, trade shows, etc.
- Meet and exceed daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly targets.
- Record all communication, sales and lead qualification activity into Salesforce.com and Salesloft.com.
- Assist in identifying opportunities for process improvements.
- Support ongoing outbound email cadences creation, improvements and experiments to achieve higher open and response rates.
- Share learnings and prospects’ feedback with cross-functional teams.
What You'll Need
- 1+ years sales development or related experience in a high-tech, business-to-business environment with outbound cold calling.
- Accountability, curiosity, and ability to overcome objections.
- Must be a positive high energy team player who is self-motivated.
- Outstanding time management and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated ability to be proactive and take the initiative to get things done.
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding lead generation objectives.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written).
- Excellent knowledge of cold calling best practices and proven lead qualification skills via phone.
- Proven comfort and skill to navigate through all levels of an organization.
Bonus Points If
- Previous SaaS sales experience
- Experience using Salesforce.com and Salesloft.com.
- Technologically savvy.
Working At Veritone
What’s In It For You
- A competitive compensation package.
- Stock Options.
- Flexible Time Off.
- Quality benefits: medical, dental, vision, 401K.
- An opportunity to be a part of the next big thing in artificial intelligence!
Our company provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
(Colorado Only*): Minimum annual salary of $35,000. This base pay is for illustrative purposes only and will be determined based on skills and experience comparable to the job requirements. This position may be eligible for additional compensation and benefits including but not limited to: incentive compensation; health benefits; retirement benefits; life insurance; paid time off; parental leave and benefits; and other employee perks and benefits.
*Note: Disclosure as required by sb19-085 (8-5-20) of the minimum salary compensation for this role when being hired in Colorado.