We Are Veritone One
Veritone One is one of the world’s largest full-service performance-based audio advertising agencies, creating native and traditional ads for the world’s most recognizable brands. The agency’s expertise in media buying, planning and creative execution, coupled with its unmatched ability to track near real-time performance of advertisements through Veritone, Inc.’s proprietary aiWARE™ technology, enables Veritone One to deliver ads with unmatched effectiveness in a way that’s simple, scalable and trackable. Veritone One is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Veritone, Inc. (NASDAQ: VERI) and is headquartered in Costa Mesa, California. You can view us at www.veritoneone.com.
What You’ll Do
- Negotiates with advertising sales agents to acquire cost-efficient and budget-conscious advertising, sponsorships, or product placements.
- Understand his or her clients' needs and wants and research what media are available in the markets afforded by a client's budget.
- Purchases advertising time on our client's behalf.
- Analytical thinking, communication, persuasion, and research abilities.
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure seamless plan integration and workflow.
- Provide detailed campaign analysis and recommendations to internal and client teams.
- Experience purchasing and managing a variety of media campaigns and various deal structures including, CPV, CPM, CPC, and CPA.
- Solid experience in managing all aspects of buying, including tracking and media optimization.
- Monitor and review creative through the gathering of recorded copy and live air-checks.
- Vet out talent, shows, new media offerings, markets, stations etc.. to determine value and if offerings align with the client's strategy.
- Work with the strategists to help determine overarching media strategy, client goals, media recommendation, and plan.
- Build thoughtful media plans based on given criteria and narrative.
- Send payment requests to accounting for all CIA clients.
- Request financial information from new clients and/or vendors for accounting to set up in their system.
- Confirm media funds are in-house prior to booking media.
- Input all media schedules into the system.
- Send orders to vendors, confirm orders and match out IO’s with contracts.
- Review pre/post logs to ensure media is running as ordered.
- Manage all make-good requests.
- Ensure monthly invoices are reconciled for all account assignments.
- Participate in internal meetings to review results and make recommendations to the team before the client call.
- Plan, negotiate, book and optimize annual deals from multiple clients
- Assist with any additional task overflow within the department.
What You'll Need
- A Bachelor’s degree in broadcast journalism, mass media communications, advertising, or a related field.
- Media planning experience in any of the following channels - Radio (preferred), TV, Digital, Influencer, Podcast.
- Must have exceptional Excel & PowerPoint skills, with knowledge of formulas, calculating and manipulating data comfortably within Excel.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Advanced knowledge of Salesforce.
- Experience in the Strata media buying platform a plus.
- Experience in Communication Processes
- Analytical, creative and innovative approach to solving problems.
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
- Entrepreneurial mindset; comfortable in a data-driven business environment.
What’s In It For You
- A competitive compensation package.
- Stock Options.
- Flexible Time Off.
- Quality benefits: medical, dental, vision, 401K.
- An opportunity to be a part of the next big thing in artificial intelligence!
Our company provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
(Colorado Only*): Minimum annual salary of $52,000.00. This base pay is for illustrative purposes only and will be determined based on skills and experience comparable to the job requirements. This position may be eligible for additional compensation and benefits including but not limited to: incentive compensation; health benefits; retirement benefits; life insurance; paid time off; parental leave and benefits; and other employee perks and benefits.
*Note: Disclosure as required by sb19-085 (8-5-20) of the minimum salary compensation for this role when being hired in Colorado.