We are Veritone
We are driven by the belief that Artificial Intelligence is mankind’s greatest invention. It is the key to building a safer, more vibrant, transparent, and empowered society. We are determined to be an active contributor to shaping our future for the better. We care about the ethical implications of AI and the prosperity and well-being of all individuals, as well as the growth and continued successes of our employees, customers, and partners.
Veritone’s mission today is more important than ever. We’re here to democratize AI and enable every organization and every person with the power of AI. What started in 2014 with the idea of providing unified access to hundreds of cognitive engines through one common software infrastructure, evolved to the world’s first AI operating system, aiWARE, which orchestrates a diverse ecosystem of cognitive engines to power intelligent automation for both commercial and government organizations. As we progress, we will continue to move humans from “in” to “on” to “out of the loop” to help them accelerate workflows, save time and costs, and uncover new insights and opportunities. You can view us at: www.veritone.com / www.veritoneone.com
The Veritone Sales team is looking for an Inside Sales Representative to join our growing organization. In this role, you will partner with field sales and sales development professionals to uncover new sales opportunities within an assigned product category. You'll identify, nurture, and close opportunities with both new and existing customers, manage forecasts on a quarterly basis, and track all customer data.
What You’ll Do
- Become a student of the business and knowledgeable in the markets Veritone services
- Ability to identify and cultivate prospects through targeted account planning and outbound communication tactics (phone, email, and social media)
- Conduct compelling and professional application demonstrations via web conference tools
- Achieve and accurately forecast to a quarterly quota
- Track all customer data and communications using Salesforce
What You'll Need
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in business or sales management
- 2+ years of successful quota-carrying sales experience
- 2+ years of solutions sales experience in software (SaaS) or high-technology offerings and services
- Proven sales track record with history of clearly meeting or exceeding quotas.
- Detail oriented, strong relationship building skills, and a keen focus on customer service
- Experience using Salesforce.com (SFDC)
What’s In It For You
- A competitive compensation package.
- Stock Options.
- Remote work
- Flexible Time Off.
- Quality benefits: medical, dental, vision, 401K.
- An opportunity to be a part of the next big thing in artificial intelligence!
Our company provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.