We are Veritone
We are driven by the belief that Artificial Intelligence is mankind’s greatest invention. It is the key to building a safer, more vibrant, transparent, and empowered society. We are determined to be an active contributor to shaping our future for the better. We care about the ethical implications of AI and the prosperity and well-being of all individuals, as well as the growth and continued successes of our employees, customers, and partners.
Veritone’s mission today is more important than ever. We’re here to democratize AI and enable every organization and every person with the power of AI. What started in 2014 with the idea of providing unified access to hundreds of cognitive engines through one common software infrastructure, evolved to the world’s first AI operating system, aiWARE, which orchestrates a diverse ecosystem of cognitive engines to power intelligent automation for both commercial and government organizations. As we progress, we will continue to move humans from “in” to “on” to “out of the loop” to help them accelerate workflows, save time and costs, and uncover new insights and opportunities. You can view us at: www.veritone.com / www.veritoneone.com
We are looking for a smart, sophisticated Director of Sales, Media and Entertainment with superior large enterprise selling chops. Our perfect candidate blends together strong technical aptitude, superior attention to detail, great presentation skills, at-ease comfort selling into any organizational role, and a healthy amount of killer instinct. Sounds like you?
What You’ll Do
- Function as a respected, contributing member of the Business Development team; that means being a “roll-up-your sleeves” producer.
- Work to find a great solution for each client using a deep understanding of their business, financial acumen, strong sales process, and creativity.
- Drive the full sales cycle from prospecting through demo and contract negotiations/close.
- Achieve sales quotas through identifying, qualifying and closing business
- Maintain updated sales records and prospects in salesforce.com
- Forecast sales activity, revenue achievement and update activity/prospect status in weekly sales meetings and prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific sales targets
- Identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts as assigned
- Prepare presentations, proposals and sales contracts
- Develop and maintain sales materials and current product knowledge
- Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up and adherence to goals
- Communicate new product and service opportunities, special developments, information or feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff
- Coordinate company staff to accomplish the work required to close sales
- Participate in marketing events such as seminars, trade shows, and telemarketing events
What You'll Need
- 5-10 years’ experience selling a complex SAAS solution (preferably enterprise SaaS software) up-and-down client organizations.
- Proven track record in successful outbound new-business prospecting
- Experience selling solutions within the Media and Entertainment industry
- Strong understanding of Media Asset Management platforms or Digital Media Asset Management platforms highly preferred
What’s In It For You
- A competitive compensation package.
- Stock Options.
- A fully stocked kitchen, casual dress attire, catered lunch on Fridays.
- Flexible Time Off.
- Quality benefits: medical, dental, vision, 401K.
- An opportunity to be a part of the next big thing in artificial intelligence!
Our company provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.