We Are Veritone
We are driven by the belief that Artificial Intelligence is mankind’s greatest invention. It is the key to building a safer, more vibrant, transparent, and empowered society. We are determined to be an active contributor to shaping our future for the better. We care about the ethical implications of AI and the prosperity and well-being of all individuals, as well as the growth and continued successes of our employees, customers, and partners.
Veritone’s mission today is more important than ever. We’re here to democratize AI and enable every organization and every person with the power of AI. What started in 2014 with the idea of providing unified access to hundreds of cognitive engines through one common software infrastructure, evolved to the world’s first AI operating system, aiWARE, which orchestrates a diverse ecosystem of cognitive engines to power intelligent automation for both commercial and government organizations. As we progress, we will continue to move humans from “in” to “on” to “out of the loop” to help them accelerate workflows, save time and costs, and uncover new insights and opportunities.
What You’ll Do
- Actively source top technical talent through various channels including LinkedIn
- Build and maintain candidate pipeline using innovative methods and sourcing tools
- You source passive talent using a diversity of tools and maintain a consistent quality pipeline.
- Identify top talent for roles mainly in Software Engineering
- Assist with screening inbound applicants
- Schedule phone screens and interviews when needed
- Provide white glove service to candidates. Be a great ambassador to the Veritone brand!
- You utilize knowledge of multiple recruiting resources and advanced sourcing techniques to identify diverse talent.
- You are skilled at boolean searches, and use recruiting tools to identify passive candidates. You consistently maintain a high-volume, quality and diverse candidate pipeline that results in hires every quarter.
- Understand the importance of data integrity and following internal processes. You maintain accurate and thorough documentation within the company's ATS.
- You invest in every candidate and prioritize candidate experience.
What You'll Need
- Experience sourcing technical positions required
- Solid understanding of different tech stacks
- Ability to read and understand software engineering resumes
- Experience recruiting either in-house or at an agency
- Proven ability to utilize innovative sourcing methods to attract and engage with diverse talent
- Client interaction experience, including working with Engineering Managers and Directors, taking new requirements, reviewing profiles and updating pipeline progress.
Working At Veritone
Our company provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.