We Are Veritone
We are driven by the belief that Artificial Intelligence is mankind’s greatest invention. It is the key to building a safer, more vibrant, transparent, and empowered society. We are determined to be an active contributor to shaping our future for the better. We care about the ethical implications of AI and the prosperity and well-being of all individuals, as well as the growth and continued successes of our employees, customers, and partners.
Veritone’s mission today is more important than ever. We’re here to democratize AI and enable every organization and every person with the power of AI. What started in 2014 with the idea of providing unified access to hundreds of cognitive engines through one common software infrastructure, evolved to the world’s first AI operating system, aiWARE, which orchestrates a diverse ecosystem of cognitive engines to power intelligent automation for both commercial and government organizations. As we progress, we will continue to move humans from “in” to “on” to “out of the loop” to help them accelerate workflows, save time and costs, and uncover new insights and opportunities.
The Salesforce Architect / Developer plays a critical role working closely with various stakeholders throughout the organization to define, deliver and support our business operations. This creative individual will develop solutions, build and enhance internal applications, as well as find new ways to streamline processes resulting in new efficiencies.
What You’ll Do
- Salesforce development and administration.
- Data transformation and integrations.
- Provide cost effective business systems and applications analysis in support of the development and implementation of business applications (Salesforce.com), includes evaluation, analysis, documentation of requirements, translation into proper system requirement specifications and configuration; formulates and defines systems scope and objectives based on both end-user needs and a thorough understanding of business systems, applications and industry requirements.
- Analyze business requirements/processes and system integration considerations to determine appropriate technology solutions; Designs, codes, tests and documents applications based on system and user requirements.
- Configure and perform testing and debugging of applications using current technologies; Complete documentation and procedures for installation and maintenance.
- Operate as a liaison between technical personnel and the appropriate end-user department; evaluate and translate end user needs and problems to technical associates and/or vendors where appropriate.
- Understand the business implications of technical solutions, and assist in defining and documenting the technology solutions to support any future business needs; and teaches end users new technology and enhancements using all appropriate communication tools as well as providing support for existing system.
- Conduct business process analyses, needs assessments, and preliminary cost/benefit analyses in an effort to align information technology solutions with business initiatives.
- Work on applications and business problems that are highly complex and diverse in scope and may include and project size, multiple applications, multiple BizOps segments, contractors, global rollout, new technologies, new architectures.
- Consider the business implications of the application of technology to the current and future business environment.
- Provide expert input on processes, procedures, or new approaches in support of the various business functions at Veritone.
- Provide strategic technical and architectural leadership for the configuration of Salesforce.com.
- Interact with business users and developers to define current and future application requirements.
- Lead large scale or complex Salesforce.com upgrades/ enhancement development and implementations.
- Develop project plans, user acceptance test plans and communication plans for knowledge transfer to end-user.
- Document business processes and flows in visio, graph.io or similar tool.
- Leverage aiWARE in solutions to achieve maximum automation
- Manage projects according to the processes and standards set forth by the PMO.
What You'll Need
- Business systems process expertise within the software / SaaS industry, especially within Sales & Marketing functions.
- Expertise in analyzing and developing solutions to highly complex problems.
- Expert knowledge of Salesforce.com configuration and analysis and the impact of the solutions on the business and business operations functions.
- Demonstrated capacity to develop innovative solutions, systems and products to support company objectives.
- Ability to effectively communicate business issues and needs at a senior leadership level and how technology supports those requirements.
- Demonstrated ability to serve as a technical authority within the organization and with customers.
- Experience managing projects or customer relationships of critical importance.
- Demonstrated experience utilizing AI tools and/or engines.
- Undergraduate degree from a Top University
- Capability to perform duties of Salesforce administrator.
- 2+ years as a Salesforce developer utilizing full capabilities of the Salesforce platform.
- In depth knowledge and experience with APIs and integrations with Salesforce.com
- Demonstrated experience with ETL, data structures, sql, postgresql
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Capability to document business process in visio, graph.io etc.
- Advanced functional and configuration experience working with CRM, particularly Salesforce.com
- Expert knowledge and experience in Salesforce platform development, configuration, and customization.
- Knowledge of and ability to put into practice commonly used Agile SDLC methodology.
- Knowledge and experience with AI
What’s In It For You
- A competitive compensation package.
- Stock Options.
- Flexible Time Off.
- Quality benefits: medical, dental, vision, 401K.
- An opportunity to be a part of the next big thing in artificial intelligence!
Our company provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.