We Are Veritone One
Veritone One is one of the world’s largest full-service performance-based audio advertising agencies, creating native and traditional ads for the world’s most recognizable brands. The agency’s expertise in media buying, planning and creative execution, coupled with its unmatched ability to track near real-time performance of advertisements through Veritone, Inc.’s proprietary aiWARE™ technology, enables Veritone One to deliver ads with unmatched effectiveness in a way that’s simple, scalable and trackable. Veritone One is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Veritone, Inc. (NASDAQ: VERI) and is headquartered in Costa Mesa, California. You can view us at: www.veritoneone.com
What You’ll Do
- Process a high volume of accounts payable transactions for our advertising agency
- Research and resolve various issues that may arise in the processing cycle
- Accurately process 100+ invoices in Salesforce/NetSuite per week, including radio invoices
at the spot level
- Download and import invoices from various 3rd party websites
- Handle vendor inquiries, including reconciling aging reports/statements, and request credit
memos as needed
- Collaborate with Buyers to resolve invoice discrepancies
- Maintain vendor database/profiles in NetSuite
- Monitor and close out cases in Salesforce for incoming AP emails
- Ensure timely payment of vendors in accordance with company policies, including checks,
ACH, wires, SUA cards, PayPal, etc.
- Generate ACH and wire banking information templates for vendor payments
- Obtain W-9s from vendors, ensure proper set up in NetSuite, and support the annual 1099
- Ensure timely and accurate completion of accounts payable tasks to meet monthly close
requirements and deadlines
- Prepare and record journal entries related to accounts payable transactions
- Assist with audit requests
- Other duties and projects as assigned by Controller
What You'll Need
- Minimum of 2+ years of accounts payable experience
- Experience with accounting software
- Excellent computer skills, including intermediate Excel skills
- Highly detail-oriented in a high volume, dynamic environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and meet deadlines
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance/Accounting preferred
Bonus Points If
- Prior experience with Oracle NetSuite
- College degree in Accounting/Finance
- Previous advertising agency experience
What’s In It For You
- A competitive compensation package.
- Stock Options.
- Flexible Time Off.
- Quality benefits: medical, dental, vision, 401K.
- An opportunity to be a part of the next big thing in artificial intelligence!
Our company provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.