We Are Veritone One
Veritone One is one of the world’s largest full-service performance-based audio advertising agencies, creating native and traditional ads for the world’s most recognizable brands. The agency’s expertise in media buying, planning and creative execution, coupled with its unmatched ability to track near real-time performance of advertisements through Veritone, Inc.’s proprietary aiWARE™ technology, enables Veritone One to deliver ads with unmatched effectiveness in a way that’s simple, scalable and trackable. Veritone One is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Veritone, Inc. (NASDAQ: VERI) and is headquartered in Costa Mesa, California. You can view us at www.veritoneone.com.
The Creative Copywriter uses their formidable writing skills to support a range of clients across a full menu of copy and content needs, including product launches, microsite creation, branding, advertising, infographics, events, scripts, marketing, messaging overall website writing excellence and more. The Creative Copywriter’s turns complex concepts into simple and strong value propositions. Generating and acting on new ideas across all media platforms, with an eye on search engine optimization, social media, and broadcast.
What You’ll Do
- Write copy for clients‘ advertising campaigns.
- Develop creative talking points for hosts and endorsers who deliver native reads for our clients.
- Monitor and change advertising creative to enhance effectiveness.
- Develop unique, new concepts.
- Conceive, develop and help produce effective advertising campaigns.
- Work with Media Account Managers, Sales, and Planning to ensure clients needs are met.
- Work with Affiliate Account Managers to ensure broadcast groups are executing on creative strategy.
- Foster campaigns and creative execution from production to completion.
- Revise, edit, and proofread content as needed or directed by client.
- Respond to feedback in a timely manner.
- Research competitors and keep abreast of market trends.
- Assist with internal marketing initiatives and press releases as needed.
What You'll Need
- A bachelor’s degree in broadcast journalism, mass media communications, advertising, or a related field.
- 1+ years’ experience as a Copywriter in an agency environment preferred but not required
- Agency and/or Broadcast Media experience preferred but not required
- Working experience with Youtube preferred
- Experience in Communication Processes.
- Excellent proofreading skills. Analytical, creative and innovative approach to solving problems.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills. Problem-solving, analysis, and assessment expertise.
- Decision-making/critical thinking skills. Planning and organizing. Work and time management skills.
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
- Teamwork and collaboration with an “Above & Beyond” attitude. Able to work autonomously or collectively in a fast paced environment while under pressure.
- Entrepreneurial mindset; comfortable in a data-driven business environment.
- Ability to meet and exceed deadlines with composure.
What’s In It For You
- A competitive compensation package.
- Stock Options.
- Flexible Time Off.
- Quality benefits: medical, dental, vision, 401K.
- An opportunity to be a part of the next big thing in artificial intelligence!
Our company provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.