Who We Are
We are driven by the belief that Artificial Intelligence is mankind’s greatest invention. It is the key to building a safer, more vibrant, transparent, and empowered society. We are determined to be an active contributor to shaping our future for the better. We care about the ethical implications of AI and the prosperity and well-being of all individuals, as well as the growth and continued successes of our employees, customers, and partners.
Veritone’s mission today is more important than ever. We’re here to democratize AI and enable every organization and every person with the power of AI. What started in 2014 with the idea of providing unified access to hundreds of cognitive engines through one common software infrastructure, evolved to the world’s first AI operating system, aiWARE, which orchestrates a diverse ecosystem of cognitive engines to power intelligent automation for both commercial and government organizations. As we progress, we will continue to move humans from “in” to “on” to “out of the loop” to help them accelerate workflows, save time and costs, and uncover new insights and opportunities.
What You’ll Do
- Maintain a Mac and Windows environment of desktop/laptop systems.
- Perform routine maintenance of desktop systems/infrastructure
- Support our satellite offices
- Serve as an onsite support technician, offsite support of various devices including Apple devices (iPhone, iPad, iMac, MacBook, AppleTV, etc). Requires the ability to gain a deep understanding of needs and business drivers and provide a positive influence on decision making
- Places orders for equipment, tracks shipping and provides status updates
- Serves as the first point of contact for support and maintenance of onsite Apple and Mac equipment
- Develop procedures to ensure the whole team have the skills to support the Macs
- Provides day to day general technical support to staff
- Routine maintenance of equipment including cleaning and consumable replacement
- Performs first line repairs to equipment where possible or arranges for appropriate maintenance or repair
- Maintains and updates support information and actions in the IT Ticketing system, including procedural documentation and relevant reports
- Produces self-help information and user guides that enable ease of use of the systems by the user
- Installs and/or moves IT equipment including computers, printers, Apple devices and other peripherals
- Assists in the evaluation of hardware and software applications
- Ensures security and protection of systems to prevent misuse, viruses, etc. and assist with backing up systems as necessary
What You'll Need
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, coordinate activities and manage expectations
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Demonstrable ability to establish positive working relationships
- The ability to work effectively across all levels of the organization and handle each request with discretion, tact, diplomacy and patience
- Strong analytical / technical problem solving and troubleshooting skills across the wide range of technology
- Expert knowledge of Mac OSX and iOS systems
- In depth knowledge of Apple Products
- Strong PC/Laptop hardware troubleshooting and deployment skills
- Strong software application installation/troubleshooting skills
- Familiarity with installing and supporting various third party software
- Understanding of basic networking and network troubleshooting
- Experience delivering services to and supporting the needs of end users in a corporate environment
- Experience supporting Apple hardware and software (MacBook, iPad, iPhone, Keynote, Mac OS, iOS, etc)
- Expert knowledge of both Mac and PC platforms across a variety of operating systems (including Yosemite, El Capitan, Sierra for mac; Windows 7 and Windows 10 for PC
- Previously worked as part of a team, collaborating effectively with colleagues and team members across IT
Working At Veritone
What’s In It For You
- A competitive compensation package.
- Stock Options.
- Flexible Time Off.
- Quality benefits: medical, dental, vision, 401K.
- An opportunity to be a part of the next big thing in artificial intelligence!
Our company provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.