We are Veritone
We are driven by the belief that Artificial Intelligence is mankind’s greatest invention. It is the key to building a safer, more vibrant, transparent, and empowered society. We are determined to be an active contributor to shaping our future for the better. We care about the ethical implications of AI and the prosperity and well-being of all individuals, as well as the growth and continued successes of our employees, customers, and partners.
Veritone’s mission today is more important than ever. We’re here to democratize AI and enable every organization and every person with the power of AI. What started in 2014 with the idea of providing unified access to hundreds of cognitive engines through one common software infrastructure, evolved to the world’s first AI operating system, aiWARE, which orchestrates a diverse ecosystem of cognitive engines to power intelligent automation for both commercial and government organizations. As we progress, we will continue to move humans from “in” to “on” to “out of the loop” to help them accelerate workflows, save time and costs, and uncover new insights and opportunities. You can view us at: www.veritone.com / www.veritoneone.com
We are looking for our next Product Manager to be part of a development team focused on designing and building world-class SaaS software for our Media and Entertainment Vertical. This position will collaborate with the business stakeholders and engineers to create, prioritize and execute the product roadmap. As well as playing a key role in delivering products and features that meet corporate strategy and objectives, both short term and long term. A successful candidate will have strong product management experience launching, enhancing, optimizing and monetizing products, including a history of direct client experience, plus a deep passion to excel. If this sounds like you, please continue reading the requirements listed below and apply today for immediate consideration!
What You’ll Do
- Launch new products and applications on the Veritone's AI Platform.
- Enhance existing products and features.
- Develop monetization and syndication strategies.
- Ensure scalability and extensibility goals for all development.
- Help envision the product strategy for multiple digital applications and features.
- Provide market analyses, business cases, and roadmaps based on corporate vision and strategy.
- Create UX flows, user stories and manage prioritization of backlog for iterative releases.
- Collaborate with engineering and UI/UX designers within an Agile framework.
- Work closely with BD, Sales, and Marketing to generate outbound messaging that will guide the development of collateral, white papers, presentations, and demo materials.
- Formulate and measure product analytics to ensure ongoing product performance and optimization.
What You'll Need
- 2+ years of experience with building SaaS internet products.
- Experience in Ad Tech or advertising industry
- Knowledge of web analytics tools and content management systems.
- Technical fluency: able to understand and discuss architectural concepts, schedule tradeoffs and new opportunities with a technical team member.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and willingness to roll up sleeves to get the job done.
- Ability to drive results and work collaboratively in a fast-paced environment where continuous innovation is desired.
- A history of working with cross-functional teams including engineering, UI, marketing and sales.
- Excellent problem-solving, analytical, and critical thinking skills.
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
- Ability to meet and exceed deadlines with composure.
- MBA from a top-ranked university.
- BA/BS in Computer Science or related field obtained from a top-ranked university
- Engineers who have transitioned from developer to product and have SaaS experience both as a developer and as a Product Manager
- Firm understanding of Agile user stories and release cycle
- Superior verbal, written and presentation skills
What’s In It For You
- A competitive compensation package.
- Stock Options.
- Flexible Time Off.
- Quality benefits: medical, dental, vision, 401K.
- An opportunity to be a part of the next big thing in artificial intelligence!
Our company provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.