We Are Veritone One
Veritone One is one of the world’s largest full-service performance-based audio advertising agencies, creating native and traditional ads for the world’s most recognizable brands. The agency’s expertise in media buying, planning and creative execution, coupled with its unmatched ability to track near real-time performance of advertisements through Veritone, Inc.’s proprietary aiWARE™ technology, enables Veritone One to deliver ads with unmatched effectiveness in a way that’s simple, scalable and trackable. Veritone One is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Veritone, Inc. (NASDAQ: VERI) and is headquartered in Costa Mesa, California.
The Media Operations Coordinator assists with the implementation of paid advertising campaigns in the audio and television space. They work hand-in-hand with the Media Buying team, as well as members of the Strategy Teams to ensure critical media plan information is obtained and executed correctly. The Media Operations Coordinator is responsible for program set-up and campaign ad verification for clients based on approved media plans. They will be in charge of ongoing media tasks within the agency, and will organize and follow-through on those tasks to ensure successful campaign implementation.
What You’ll Do
- Support media buying, media management and account management teams as needed for special projects and day to day responsibilities.
- Become well versed in the intricacies of Veritone One's day to day SOP.
- Establish and train vendors on best practices as they are brought on (due dates, reconciliation, info to send, etc.)
- Work with the buying teams to update new Radio, Podcast and YouTube Influencer opportunities.
- Ensure paid campaigns were executed to client contractual obligations (Compliance).
- Learn the intricacies of negotiating, planning and buying across various mediums.
- Opportunity for rapid growth within the company.
What You'll Need
- 2+ years of industry knowledge working in the Influencer landscape or media & entertainment.
- Very structured communication both verbal and written.
- Knowledge of Strata, Salesforce and G Suite.
- 1 year of professional experience or Internship in a relatable field (Media knowledge a plus).
- BA degree in Communications, Media Studies or relatable degree.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Powerpoint, Word) Must be detail oriented and possess strong organizational and time management skills, ability to multi-task and deadline oriented.
What’s In It For You
- A competitive compensation package.
- Stock Options.
- Flexible Time Off.
- Quality benefits: medical, dental, vision, 401K.
- An opportunity to be a part of the next big thing in artificial intelligence!
Our company provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.