We Are Veritone One
Veritone One is one of the world’s largest full-service performance-based audio advertising agencies, creating native and traditional ads for the world’s most recognizable brands. The agency’s expertise in media buying, planning and creative execution, coupled with its unmatched ability to track near real-time performance of advertisements through Veritone, Inc.’s proprietary aiWARE™ technology, enables Veritone One to deliver ads with unmatched effectiveness in a way that’s simple, scalable and trackable. Veritone One is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Veritone, Inc. (NASDAQ: VERI) and is headquartered in Costa Mesa, California. You can view us at: www.veritoneone.com
The Senior Account Manager’s role is to manage & execute the campaign lifecycle with a focus on achieving client KPIs in order to retain and grow assigned clients’ billings. As the internal and external leader for account execution the Account Lead drives the success of all initiatives ranging across strategic planning, creative, media planning, analytics, and ongoing campaign performance reporting.
What you'll do:
- Work with the client, Account Executive, and Strategist to execute a successful initial test strategy
- Partner with Strategist on the overall strategic direction of the account and establish a plan for the upcoming quarter and year.
- Ensure that the internal team (strategy, media, creative, analytics, and ops) is informed, processes/duties are established, and team deadlines are met (communicate via Basecamp tool)
- Partner with Strategist to develop, arrange, and present new opportunities including media and creative strategies that will help fuel account growth.
- Communicate client KPIs and strategy for media plan
- Confirm approval from the client to Media Planning and Buying Team
- Brief media teams on overarching strategy and account goals/KPIs.
- Brief the creative team on themes, offers, spot lengths, spot types, endorsements, and facilitate client/talent introductory calls and face to face meetings.
- Include creative team (when applicable) on creative kick-offs, brainstorming and client presentations
Performance, Reporting & Optimizations:
- Review campaign results by partnering with Analytics on collecting, verifying, analyzing, and summarizing data
- Ensure Analytics team is provided timely and accurate data
- Use Veritone’s Campaign Analytics Platform (VCAP) to review results
- Recap and report on weekly results, takeaways/learnings, next steps
- Review performance and optimize placements via a communication to Media teams (rate reductions, bonus, cancellations) and Creative teams (offers, call-to-actions, and talking point adjustments)
- Establish a narrative based on results, actions taken and next steps
- Establish relationships with networks (when applicable) to gain a greater knowledge of offerings and opportunities.
Day-to-Day Account Management:
- Lead collaborative weekly Internal meetings that bring together client-specific teams of an Analyst, Creative, Media buyer(s), Activation, Compliance and Account Management. Send agendas prior to the meeting.
- Empower the teams to come prepared to internal meetings with analysis of their specific subject matters
- Direct internal teams to make data-driven optimizations to media and creative based on results and internal meeting take-aways
- Establish and run timely and recurring External Client meetings to review campaign results, recaps, and upcoming opportunities. Send agendas and results prior to the meeting and recap takeaways for internal and external teams
- Maintain SalesForce with updated forecasts (Primary Opportunities) and plans that are in progress (Incremental Opportunities)
- Request invoice/confirm the payment with Accounting
- Request CIA invoices, as well as the reconciled status of all accounts
What you'll need:
- Exceptional communication skills, with the ability to present information clearly and confidently
- At least 5+ years of experience in advertising or agency experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Google Applications.
- Attention to detail and time management to deliver high-quality work for multiple projects and clients while meeting deadlines
- BA/BS in related fields preferred.
Working at Veritone:
What's in it for you:
- A competitive compensation package.
- Stock Options.
- A fully stocked kitchen, casual dress attire, catered lunch on Fridays.
- Flexible Time Off.
- Quality benefits: medical, dental, vision, 401K.
- An opportunity to be a part of the next big thing in artificial intelligence!
Our company provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.