We Are Veritone One
Veritone One is one of the world’s largest full-service performance-based audio advertising agencies, creating native and traditional ads for the world’s most recognizable brands. The agency’s expertise in media buying, planning and creative execution, coupled with its unmatched ability to track near real-time performance of advertisements through Veritone, Inc.’s proprietary aiWARE™ technology, enables Veritone One to deliver ads with unmatched effectiveness in a way that’s simple, scalable and trackable. Veritone One is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Veritone, Inc. (NASDAQ: VERI) and is headquartered in Costa Mesa, California. You can view us at: www.veritoneone.com
The Creative Production Assistant fulfills creative project and asset objectives working under the direction of the Creative Production Manager. The Creative Production Assistant will be responsible for reviewing, proofing, approving, filing pre-produced spots and various scripts needed to complete all creative projects, meeting network, station and host deadlines. In addition, the Creative Production Assistant will be responsible to assist with Quality Control of Creative Assets. Also maintaining a pleasant and cooperative relationship with the Creative Team and all other departments. The Creative Production Assistant must have a strong sense of campaign team management and timeline efficiencies. Responsible for providing client support, filing and maintaining scripts and audio files for Veritone One Creative Archives and on SalesForce.
What You’ll Do
- Support Creative Team, Account Managers, Strategists to complete creative projects.
- Assess creative assets, client requests, previous creative, deadlines, etc.
- Ensure creative copy is tailored accurately for specific host endorsers and VO talent.
- Ensure non-compliant copy and spots are revised to meet compliance before air.
- Assist with scripts, sending out production and spot editing as needed.
- Work days and hours may vary depending on project needs.
- Ensure completed projects accurately meet quality standards and compliance.
- Make sure creative assets are error free, filed on the shared drive and in SalesForce for traffic.
- Review, proof scripts from Creative Lead(s), and pre-recorded spots from hosts and VO talent.
- Assist with reviewing, proofing master scripts from client and Veritone One Creative staff.
- Assist with tracking, requesting, submitting and filing invoices for Creative Production Charges.
- Enter Creative Assets into SalesForce.
- Assist with any additional task overflow within the department.
What You'll Need
- Experience in Broadcast Media and/or Advertising Agency preferred.
- Excellent written, proofreading and oral communication skills.
- Experience with Microsoft, Google, SalesForce.
- Ability to troubleshoot in an efficient timely manner.
- Knowledge of sports and sports terminology.
- A bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Broadcast Communications, Advertising, or a related field.
What’s In It For You
- A competitive compensation package.
- Stock Options.
- Flexible Time Off.
- Quality benefits: medical, dental, vision, 401K.
- An opportunity to be a part of the next big thing in artificial intelligence!