We Are Veritone One
Veritone One is one of the world’s largest full-service performance-based audio advertising agencies, creating native and traditional ads for the world’s most recognizable brands. The agency’s expertise in media buying, planning and creative execution, coupled with its unmatched ability to track near real-time performance of advertisements through Veritone, Inc.’s proprietary aiWARE™ technology, enables Veritone One to deliver ads with unmatched effectiveness in a way that’s simple, scalable and trackable. Veritone One is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Veritone, Inc. (NASDAQ: VERI) and is headquartered in Costa Mesa, California. You can view us at: www.veritoneone.com
Rare opportunity to join an industry leading influencer agency to help spearhead the future vision of growth across all Social elements. This is a leadership role with the expectation to develop and grow a bigger team.
What You’ll Do
- Take ownership of all social media channels but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Tik Tok, Clubhouse etc.
- Drive thought leadership and evolve best practices for all aspects of the division and channels under the “Social” header
- Responsible for coordinating calls with SVP/VP of sales teams at networks to ensure we are always optimizing our buying and planning processes
- Coordinate with Biz Dev/Account Management to build new client RFP’s as the team appropriate team is assigned to the client
- Assists team in building out an RFP Template/client brief to be sent to all network partners prior to building a new plan
- Attend both internal and external calls when necessary to lean in on the strategy and execution of a campaign to ensure optimum success.
- Monitors the landscape for brand safety issues and trends and is responsible to report any and all issues (Big and small) to the Account Management team to ensure we notify clients of issues prior to them finding out
- Responsible for weekly individual syncs to ensure all team members moral, mental health, and overall needs are being met
- Responsible for assisting and building QBR decks for clients running media in the Influencer space as well as state of the union decks for internal team members on the overall YT/Influencer landscape
- Renegotiate rates whenever necessary, as well as negotiate terms if a client needs something specific outside of our BAU scope.
- Work closely with Social Influencer networks on rate negotiations, discovery, and new opportunities
- Manage Social Influencer discovery and outreach
- Find ways to amplify podcast, radio host, and YouTubers’ reach through integrated paid social buys
- Cultivate, manage and grow our external vendor/agent/partner relationships to maximize opportunity and scale
- Work seamlessly with Account Management team to deliver on campaign launch timelines, deliver strategic recommendations and ways to maximize client ROI on ongoing basis
- Work in conjunction with Veritone One marketing team to develop case studies and thought leadership articles for the “Social” channel
What You’ll Need
- 5+ years of experience managing paid social with preference of 3+ years of Influencer buying experience
- Existing relationships with a high volume of social influencers and networks
- A results oriented individual who is driven focused and has a strong desire to learn, grow and drive guide the future of the channel for the organization
- Additional digital experience and familiarity with detailed knowledge of tracking and attribution related to Social a plus
- Have strong communication, teamwork and leadership skills to foster a team environment
- Strong understanding of basic marketing metrics such as ROI, CTR, CPA, LTV - with detailed understanding of how they interact together to drive campaign growth
- Strong comfortability with Microsoft Office (Excel, Powerpoint, Word) + G-Suite products including Google docs
- Ability to analyze data through various research and data tools with ability to succinctly convey actionable insights to guide channel and campaign growth
- You pride yourself on being proactive and are comfortable tackling issues in ambiguous situations with eye towards developing solutions
- Comfortable multi-tasking, managing and eventually delegating tasks with competing priorities
Working at Veritone
What's in it for you
- A competitive compensation package.
- Stock Options.
- Remote working.
- Flexible Time Off.
- Quality benefits: medical, dental, vision, 401K.
- An opportunity to be a part of the next big thing in artificial intelligence!
Our company provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.