We Are Veritone
We are driven by the belief that Artificial Intelligence is mankind’s greatest invention. It is the key to building a safer, more vibrant, transparent, and empowered society. We are determined to be an active contributor to shaping our future for the better. We care about the ethical implications of AI and the prosperity and well-being of all individuals, as well as the growth and continued successes of our employees, customers, and partners.
Veritone’s mission today is more important than ever. We’re here to democratize AI and enable every organization and every person with the power of AI. What started in 2014 with the idea of providing unified access to hundreds of cognitive engines through one common software infrastructure, evolved to the world’s first AI operating system, aiWARE, which orchestrates a diverse ecosystem of cognitive engines to power intelligent automation for both commercial and government organizations. As we progress, we will continue to move humans from “in” to “on” to “out of the loop” to help them accelerate workflows, save time and costs, and uncover new insights and opportunities.
Veritone is seeking a motivated Sr. Marketing Manager who is excited by the opportunity to accelerate the growth of the Media & Entertainment business unit. The ideal candidate will lead and own the go-to-market strategy including creation of positioning and messaging, leading product launches, creating sales enablement, identifying new market opportunities, and supporting marketing campaign efforts. The Sr. Marketing Manager will collaborate with Product, Marketing, Sales and Customer Success teams to align the commercial go-to-market strategy to increase mindshare and win more customers.
What You’ll Do
- Intimately understand our proprietary aiWARE technology and the industry-leading SaaS applications built on top of it, and how it solves the problems of our target audience to craft compelling positioning and messaging
- Manage and coach your small team of marketing managers, helping them prioritize key initiatives, programs and tactics to help generate awareness and demand generation
- Monitor and track the industry and competitive landscape, gathering insights to inform our business and product strategy
- Set the marketing direction and help produce messaging and content to deliver impactful B2B campaigns aimed at media and entertainment companies
- Track marketing performance on an ongoing basis, constantly looking for ways to improve the Business customer experience
- Manage multiple projects and balance conflicting priorities in a rapidly changing environment
- Influence feature delivery and trade-offs, overseeing the roadmap strategy for marketing products
- Develop and champion bold and creative ideas
- Present results in weekly, monthly and quarterly business review meetings to process participants and stakeholders
What You'll Need
- Minimum of 7+ years of experience in product marketing in a technology company
- Proven success in creating compelling marketing product growth strategies in the B2B space
- Excellent organization, planning, and business skills alongside strategic thinking ability; able to see the big picture and how it connects to the details.
- Ability to balance multiple points of view including customers, marketing, finance, engineering, support and operations
- Proven experience influencing cross-functional senior leadership teams.
- Excellent written and verbal skills, coupled with ability to comfortably and confidently present to all levels.
- Ability to set and prioritize one’s own work agenda and drive team progress in key areas by being proactive, detail oriented, and a strong team player
- BA/BS required.
Bonus Points If
- Previous experience with a technology company specializing in artificial intelligence
- Previous experience in key industries including advertising, media and entertainment, sports, film and television production, government, legal and compliance and/or energy
- Familiar with Google suite, WordPress, Pardot, Sociabble and Google Analytics
Working at Veritone:
What’s In It For You
- A competitive compensation package
- Stock Options
- A fully stocked kitchen, casual dress attire, catered lunch on Fridays
- Flexible Time Off
- Quality benefits: medical, dental, vision, 401K
- An opportunity to be a part of the next big thing in artificial intelligence!