We Are Veritone
We are driven by the belief that Artificial Intelligence is mankind’s greatest invention. It is the key to building a safer, more vibrant, transparent, and empowered society. We are determined to be an active contributor to shaping our future for the better. We care about the ethical implications of AI and the prosperity and well-being of all individuals, as well as the growth and continued successes of our employees, customers, and partners.
Veritone’s mission today is more important than ever. We’re here to democratize AI and enable every organization and every person with the power of AI. What started in 2014 with the idea of providing unified access to hundreds of cognitive engines through one common software infrastructure, evolved to the world’s first AI operating system, aiWARE, which orchestrates a diverse ecosystem of cognitive engines to power intelligent automation for both commercial and government organizations. As we progress, we will continue to move humans from “in” to “on” to “out of the loop” to help them accelerate workflows, save time and costs, and uncover new insights and opportunities.
As a Salesforce Administrator within Veritone’s Business Operations team, this individual plays a critical role working closely with the business and across the Business Operations organization defining, delivering and supporting Salesforce.com solutions and supporting roadmaps.
What You’ll Do
- Provides cost effective business systems and applications analysis in support of the development and implementation of business applications (Salesforce.com), includes evaluation, analysis, documentation of requirements, translation into proper system requirement specifications and configuration; formulates and defines systems scope and objectives based on both end-user needs and a thorough understanding of business systems, applications and industry requirements.
- Analyzes business requirements/processes and system integration considerations to determine appropriate technology solutions; Designs, codes, tests and documents applications based on system and user requirements.
- Using current technologies configures and performs testing and debugging of applications; Completes documentation and procedures for installation and maintenance.
- Operates as a liaison between technical personnel and the appropriate end-user department; evaluates and translates end user needs and problems to technical associates and/or vendors where appropriate.
- Understands the business implications of technical solutions, and assists in defining and documenting the technology solutions to support any future business needs; and teaches end users new technology and enhancements using all appropriate communication tools as well as providing support for existing system.
- Conducts business process analyses, needs assessments, and preliminary cost/benefits analyses in an effort to align information technology solutions with business initiatives.
- Works on applications and business problems that are highly complex and diverse in scope and may include and project size, multiple applications, multiple BizOps segments, contractors, global rollout, new technologies, new architectures.
- Considers the business implications of the application of technology to the current and future business environment.
- Provides expert input on processes, procedures, or new approaches in support of Sales and Marketing at Veritone.
- Provides strategic technical and architectural leadership for the configuration of Salesforce.com.
- Interacts with business users and developers to define current and future application requirements.
- Leads large scale or complex Salesforce.com upgrades/ enhancement development and implementations.
- Develops project plans, user acceptance test plans and communication plans for knowledge transfer to end-user.
What You'll Need
- MBA from a Top University.
- Business systems process expertise within the software / SaaS industry, especially within Sales & Marketing functions.
- Applies expert knowledge to analyze and develop solutions to highly complex problems.
- Possesses and applies an expert knowledge of Salesforce.com configuration and analysis and the impact of the solutions on the business and business operations functions.
- Develops and maintains an advanced knowledge of key business processes, current and future requirements and key success factors.
- Creatively and strategically supports key business objectives.
- Develops innovative solutions, systems and products to support company objectives.
- Ability to effectively communicate business issues and needs at a senior leadership level and how technology supports those requirements.
- Serves as a technical authority within the organization and with customers.
- Manages projects or customer relationships of critical importance.
- Builds external alliances with customers and industry experts to gain and share information and industry trends.
- Undergraduate degree from a Top University
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Advanced functional and Configuration experience working with CRM, particularly Salesforce.com.
- Knowledge of and ability to put into practice commonly used Agile SDLC methodology.
What’s In It For You
- A competitive compensation package.
- Stock Options.
- A fully stocked kitchen, casual dress attire, catered lunch on Fridays.
- Flexible Time Off.
- Quality benefits: medical, dental, vision, 401K.
- An opportunity to be a part of the next big thing in artificial intelligence!
Our company provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.