We Are Veritone
We are driven by the belief that Artificial Intelligence is mankind’s greatest invention. It is the key to building a safer, more vibrant, transparent, and empowered society. We are determined to be an active contributor to shaping our future for the better. We care about the ethical implications of AI and the prosperity and well-being of all individuals, as well as the growth and continued successes of our employees, customers, and partners.
Veritone’s mission today is more important than ever. We’re here to democratize AI and enable every organization and every person with the power of AI. What started in 2014 with the idea of providing unified access to hundreds of cognitive engines through one common software infrastructure, evolved to the world’s first AI operating system, aiWARE, which orchestrates a diverse ecosystem of cognitive engines to power intelligent automation for both commercial and government organizations. As we progress, we will continue to move humans from “in” to “on” to “out of the loop” to help them accelerate workflows, save time and costs, and uncover new insights and opportunities.
What You’ll Do
- Design, write, and edit technical documentation for products, features and platforms.
- Write helpful, accurate, well-organized, consistent, and highly effective content from scratch.
- Improve upon existing documentation by standardizing format and adding up to date content.
- Manage organization and maintenance of documentation.
- Work closely with engineers, data analysts, Product managers analyst, program and support teams to ensure the quality and accuracy of the content you create and develop.
- Work with the organization to review and edit documentation throughout the writing process.
- Quickly gain working knowledge of organization’s procedures and process workflows to help create documentation.
What You'll Need
- 3+ year(s) of Technical Documentation writing experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- Self-starter, with ability to self-manage and take ownership of work.
- Keen sense of accountability.
- Detail oriented and well-organized.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate with both technical and non-technical stakeholders, at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to effectively prepare written documentation in a clear and concise style.
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies.
- Ability to incorporate feedback.
- Passion for Artificial Intelligence or Machine Learning.
- Some software development experience
- Experience using JIRA
- Exposure to a variety of SaaS platforms
- Experience implementing or working with enterprise software preferred.
- Experience producing release notes and business software documentation.
What’s In It For You
- A competitive compensation package.
- Stock Options.
- Flexible Time Off.
- Quality benefits: medical, dental, vision, 401K.
- An opportunity to be a part of the next big thing in artificial intelligence!
Our company provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.