Who We Are
Veritone (Nasdaq: VERI) is a leading provider of artificial intelligence (AI) technology and solutions. The company’s proprietary operating system, aiWARE™, orchestrates an expanding ecosystem of machine learning models to transform audio, video, and other data sources into actionable intelligence. aiWARE can be deployed in a number of environments and configurations to meet customers’ needs. Its open architecture enables customers in the media and entertainment, legal and compliance, and government sectors to easily deploy applications that leverage the power of AI to dramatically improve operational efficiency and effectiveness. Veritone is headquartered in Costa Mesa, California, with over 300 employees, and has offices in Denver, London, New York, San Diego, and Seattle. To learn more, visit Veritone.com.
What You’ll Do
- Build solutions that meet our customer’s needs and are maintainable, cost-effective and responsive.
- Partner with our product, design and infrastructure teams to build or enhance applications and services.
- Own the reliability of the application and services by partnering. operations and infrastructure to build, scale and monitor services and applications.
- Design, develop, test, debug and maintain software code for our high-performance business applications.
- Analyze and optimize User Interface and Backend Application code for efficiency.
What You'll Need
- At least 5 years of professional experience building high-performance, reliable systems in a complex, multi-tiered and distributed environment.
- Proven experience with a modern programming language, preferably GoLang and NodeJS.
- 2+ years of experience building React-based web applications.
- Design and implement services in a variety of programming languages including Nodejs, Golang.
- Successful deployment of production code at scale.
- Proven track record of writing maintainable code which includes unit tests, readable code and decent implementations of design patterns.
Bonus Points If
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science or solid knowledge of CS fundamentals (OOP, design patterns, algorithms, etc...)
- Experience and a desire to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Desire to work on the next generation of Artificial Intelligence applications .
What’s In It For You
- A competitive compensation package.
- Stock Options.
- Flexible Time Off.
- Quality benefits: medical, dental, vision, 401K.
- An opportunity to be a part of the next big thing in artificial intelligence!
Our company provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
(Colorado Only*): Minimum annual salary of $115,000.00. This base pay is for illustrative purposes only and will be determined based on skills and experience comparable to the job requirements. This position may be eligible for additional compensation and benefits including but not limited to: incentive compensation; health benefits; retirement benefits; life insurance; paid time off; parental leave and benefits; and other employee perks and benefits.
*Note: Disclosure as required by sb19-085 (8-5-20) of the minimum salary compensation for this role when being hired in Colorado.