We Are Veritone
We are driven by the belief that Artificial Intelligence is mankind’s greatest invention. It is the key to building a safer, more vibrant, transparent, and empowered society. We are determined to be an active contributor to shaping our future for the better. We care about the ethical implications of AI and the prosperity and well-being of all individuals, as well as the growth and continued successes of our employees, customers, and partners.
Veritone’s mission today is more important than ever. We’re here to democratize AI and enable every organization and every person with the power of AI. What started in 2014 with the idea of providing unified access to hundreds of cognitive engines through one common software infrastructure, evolved to the world’s first AI operating system, aiWARE, which orchestrates a diverse ecosystem of cognitive engines to power intelligent automation for both commercial and government organizations. As we progress, we will continue to move humans from “in” to “on” to “out of the loop” to help them accelerate workflows, save time and costs, and uncover new insights and opportunities.
This is an entry level role offering a great opportunity to start and grow your career. If you're looking for an exciting opportunity within a growing SaaS based organization, please read on.
What You'll Do
- Provide technical product support for a variety of platform applications including digital asset management, cognitive engine processing, and content licensing across multiple industry verticals.
- Take a proactive and solution-oriented approach to problem-solving and issue resolution
- Build/maintain operational metrics and monitoring dashboards
- Create and maintain documentation and technical drawing/process mapping
- Support database operations, metadata management, and cleanup
- Configure and manage cloud services for secure multi-tenant environments using AWS, Azure, IBM, and others.
- Collaborate across the Veritone organization, particularly Customer Success and Operations groups, to solve potential issues and improve the efficiency of the department overall.
- Build relationships with Customer Success, and various Product, Engineering, and Operations teams, allowing you to quickly solve complex issues and make you a trusted source of client support.
What You'll Need
- 1 year of technical support experience preferred but not required
- Ability to provide step-by-step technical instructions –written, verbal, and screen sharing
- Must be self-directed/motivated, reliable, flexible, and able to work in a fluid, complex, and high-pressure situations
- Be a driven, detail-oriented individual
- Bachelor Degree in a relevant field such as Computer Science, Information Technology or Software Engineering preferred but not required
Bonus Points If
- Technical understanding and experience in managing broadcast and online media, workflows, and transcoding including supporting file and streaming video and audio
- Familiarity with and understanding of Veritone tech stack elements including Docker, JSON, SQL, GraphQL, JIRA, Salesforce, AWS, Aspera, Signiant, Qlik Sense, FFmpeg
- Proven ability to efficiently and effectively interface partners or clients, with the ability to diagnose and troubleshoot basic technical issues and engage with other internal groups to solve more complex issues
- Knowledge of cloud computing applications as well as having an intimate familiarity with web and broadcast video and audio files, workflows, and encoding practices
Working At Veritone
What’s In It For You
- A competitive compensation package.
- Stock Options.
- A fully stocked kitchen, casual dress attire, catered lunch on Fridays.
- Flexible Time Off.
- Quality benefits: medical, dental, vision, 401K.
- An opportunity to be a part of the next big thing in artificial intelligence!
Our company provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.